porshemel's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:55 AM
:banana: drinker smokin

porshemel's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:38 AM
Good afternoon South Carolina!!!:banana: :wink:

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:42 AM
There is a program called scared straight pull it up online and get the info on that. I had a little brother inlaw that was "off the map" he started smoking pot and as a result of that got involved with the wrong people and needless to say it went straight down hill from that point. You are going to have to put the fear of God in him or this will lead to bigger things. At that age they don't listen to their parents anymore because they don't think we know what the hell we are talking about. Good luck!!!!! By the way the program is free:wink: So it is worth a shot they actually come and take them to jail for a few hours and I have no idea what other methods they use but it works...

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:09 AM
Some parents just don't seem to understand what that is doing to the children. If he can not afford the child support, the mature thing to have done is sit down with you and try to work something out. Now the kids are suffering!!! His life is easy he doesn't have to see the damage he is really causing and that's not right!!!! I am so sorry for you and your boys but there really isn't anything you can do to make him realize what he is doing to them. I go through the same thing with my daughter's dad but I made the mistake of letting him just pop in and out of her life and I think that was worst than just letting him stay out of her life. He calls every few months I guess when the urge hits him or he feels bad and feeds her lines of BS and he has no excuse I never put him on child support but she has seen it for herself and she made her own choice and your boys will too!!!! A deadbeat is just a deadbeat!!!

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:54 AM
Sit back and late nature take it's course.
Sometimes the best things come into our lives
when we least expect it and are not looking for it. Don't try so hard when you find the right person you will know it and the effort will be 50% 50%. If you are constantly trying to please someone else all of the time you will be the one who ends up unhappy and exhausted!!!!:wink: Live your life and enjoy it!!!!!:banana:

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:44 AM
laugh

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:36 AM
Forgive, yes but after the trust is lost you have nothing left. I feel that if you have the desire to cheat than apparently there was nothing really ever there to begin with. So, there is no need to waste the time or energy to fix it.

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:18 AM
Thank you for the input :wink:

porshemel's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:12 AM
Guys please rate my profile and let me know what you think.