Community > Posts By > DarrenSharko

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:59 PM

welcome and you can come dig out my house next...........LOL

LoL How long is your driveway? I have a truck with a blade on it. (=

about a mile give or take darling.....and don't forget the walkway.......:smile:

if your good at your job i may give you hot cocoa....:wink:

Bocce balls! Your driveway is a mile long?? AND you want me to shovel? AND all I get is cocoa?

Okay! (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:55 PM

welcome and you can come dig out my house next...........LOL

LoL How long is your driveway? I have a truck with a blade on it. (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:51 PM
Tom Hanks did the voice of Woody in "Toy Story". (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:51 PM
Yep, that was Billy Crystal.

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome here in cold Wisconsin!

drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:11 PM
People with 54 things in their cart at the grocery, totally ignoring the "15 Items Or Less" sign, and then trying to pay by check....

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:54 AM
When people can't figure out how to park after it snows.... it's like the yellow painted lines disappear, and suddenly it's every car for themselves!

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:37 AM
Hot, for sure. (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:45 AM

Hi all!

It is morning, but it could be worse. (Don't ask me how...)

devil

Ha, a devil. That hardly makes it "worse"! bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:40 AM
Here's to ya dads out there! drinker drinker

Raising my son by myself, he and I are pretty inseparable. Package deal, ladies! Single mom's know what I mean!

Good looking out!

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:25 AM

Hey gang, thanks for the welcomes! Pretty awesome everyone's as friendly as they are here!

As far as the Packers go, ugh.. I think they were looking ahead to a trip to Arizona. But at least we lost to the eventual Super Bowl champs. (Only fans grasping at straws say stuff like that!)

Good looking out, Mirror! If you're indicative of the people out here, I'll like this site! drinker drinker

I live in PHOENIX and I was really hoping to see the PACKERS play in the Superbowl OUT HERE. If they had, I think we might have run out of beer though. People from Wisconsin can DRINK! drinker

Yes we can! <tosses empty MGD bottle in recycle can>

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:21 AM

Hi all!

It is morning, but it could be worse. (Don't ask me how...)

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:17 AM
Hey gang, thanks for the welcomes! Pretty awesome everyone's as friendly as they are here!

As far as the Packers go, ugh.. I think they were looking ahead to a trip to Arizona. But at least we lost to the eventual Super Bowl champs. (Only fans grasping at straws say stuff like that!)

Good looking out, Mirror! If you're indicative of the people out here, I'll like this site! drinker drinker

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:05 AM

Hey everyone! I'm Darren, 30, from Wisconsin. No work for me this morning, so I'm staying home. Digging out of 9 inches of snow! Just joined, wanted to say hello to everyone! Anyone who wants to, drop me a line! Have a great day!
drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:40 AM
Well, how about putting your web url on here and asking others to look at it... that's one way. Otherwise, you'll have to contact your website designer.

Some designers are really good about linking websites that end up back at other websites that they own...

Other designers are great at writing code that gets you on the first page of a Google search.

You just have to pick the right one. Good luck!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next