Community > Posts By > DarrenSharko

DarrenSharko's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:05 AM
"Leaving On A Jet Plane" - Peter, Paul, & Mary

I have no idea why, but for the last few weeks this song has been resurfacing in my head again and again..

DarrenSharko's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:02 AM
I love my car, and I love to drive. The journey is sometimes more wonderful than the destination...

That being said, it would have to be something pretty special to get me to drive "a long way" for a date or something.

I can't imagine driving 9 hours for a dinner date, but if her and I had been talking awhile and were comfortable to the point of both of us saying, "Let's meet!", then I would do it.

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:59 AM
LoL Exactly! And then, um... well, taking the first step can wait till tomorrow. bigsmile drinker drinker

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:57 AM
First you have to crawl before you can walk... so I'd suggest a bottle of Makers Mark.

THEN he'll be ready to take his first step

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:31 AM
"Carry On" - Pat Green

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:30 AM

I read. I like it when someone has something to say. Even rambling on and on about what the want or are looking for is more interesting than someone who says, "Don't know what to write, ask me.".

The picture(s) to me only help to gain some sort of a "complete" picture of who a person is. Words + pictures = interest.

She could be model beautiful, but have no words in her profile, and I wouldn't look twice.

The flip side of that is her having no picture, but a slew of words describing her and what she's about, well, that at least will raise more curiosity with me than just a picture and no words.

That's just how I am. <shrug> =)

Ok so what do my pictures tell you about my interests? huh huh huh

You like Star Wars, dwarf asses, and have a good smile. Nice words, too. Good looking out, bro. (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:01 AM

I read. I like it when someone has something to say. Even rambling on and on about what the want or are looking for is more interesting than someone who says, "Don't know what to write, ask me.".

The picture(s) to me only help to gain some sort of a "complete" picture of who a person is. Words + pictures = interest.

She could be model beautiful, but have no words in her profile, and I wouldn't look twice.

The flip side of that is her having no picture, but a slew of words describing her and what she's about, well, that at least will raise more curiosity with me than just a picture and no words.

That's just how I am. <shrug> =)

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:53 AM
"Big Brown Eyes" - Old 97's

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:52 AM

If you met the right man or woman, would you give up your JustSayHi account? I didn’t think I would... but what if keeping it was hurting the one you profess to love? But on the other hand... what about the 'true' friends you have made along the way? *HEAVY SIGH*

I think there needs to be some respect and a genuine conversation about the situation. If she (or he) is listed on a "true" dating site (Match.com, true.com, ehornoney, etc) and does nothing to stop the flood of e-mail connections, then, yeah, there's a problem there.

Likewise, on JSH, if she/he doesn't change the parameters from "seeking dating" to "seeking friends", well, that's an issue, too. A respect one.

I'd be hard-pressed to tell my newly significant other, "Hey, give up all those people you've known longer than me.". I'm not that insecure. And therein lies the issue. How secure are the two of you? How secure is she/he? How secure are you? If some common ground and good discussion cannot be reached or attained, well, there's deeper issues than merely being on a dating site.

JMNSHO (=

DarrenSharko's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:15 PM
I love Steve Perry!

DarrenSharko's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:03 PM
Paging Dr Daniels... Dr Jack Daniels...

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:41 PM

it can also,however,get too serious as well.WE NEED BALANCE!!!

It's already there.

DarrenSharko's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:03 AM
You could stay awake for a million years and not need beauty sleep.... ha ha, cheesy, I know. (=

drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:00 PM
You don't hang around farmers or snowplow drivers, do ya? bigsmile bigsmile :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:56 PM

Goddamn, you are sexy! Wow!

flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou
you need to bring that snow plow and truck over here and help a girl out :tongue:

Hey, I'd be more than happy to plow you out! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
laugh laugh laugh

She's laughing at me now, time for me to stop being so crass. =)

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:53 PM

you need to bring that snow plow and truck over here and help a girl out :tongue:

Hey, I'd be more than happy to plow you out! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:50 PM

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:30 PM
I helped carry a watermelon.

DarrenSharko's photo
Mon 02/25/08 03:12 PM
A mosquito!

(Mosquitoes kill far more people across the globe than sharks, lions, snakes, and dogs combined...)

DarrenSharko's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:33 PM
She's hella hot!