Community > Posts By > RockandRoll

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 06:02 AM
I like that...God is very important in a relationship.

no photo
Sun 12/13/20 05:27 AM
Is anybody out there?

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 12:36 PM
"Thank the good Lord for giving our Supreme Court Justices the COURAGE and WISDOM to stand up to this would-be dictator (Trump).

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 08:29 AM
Amazing how the Republican members of congress can be so cowardly...even with the fact that courts across the land, including our Supreme Court, have thrown out Trumps attempts to alter our election because there is zero evidence of any election fraud...still 126 Republican congress members, 19 states AG's and a whackamole President continue their cowardly and communistic attack on our democracy. They have failed in their oath to protect the constitution of our United States because they are afraid of this failure of a President...shame on all of them for being pawns to a would-be dictator. Thank the good Lord above for giving our Supreme Court Justices the coursge and wisdom to stand up, in law, to these cowards.

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 04:13 AM
Life changes forever...you never really get back to normal...

no photo
Sun 11/22/20 10:04 AM
"Who let the dogs out?"

no photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:46 AM
When he admits to you, in a forum post, that he stares into your eyes in your profile picture.

no photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:23 AM
Thanks for the thread Mystic...will check it out.

no photo
Sun 11/22/20 04:15 AM
P.S.- As a personal side note...I am a registered Republican...I no longer support the Republican party, I did not vote for any Republican candidates...they have chosen party over Country.

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 02:06 PM
I invite any Trumper to answer my questions I asked above...free from bullying or any mean spirited comments...let's hear your point of view ????

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:48 PM
Also...don't worry girth...the day will never come where a Canadian can bully an American.

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:37 PM
Gee...you would think someone who is from Canada...you know, the 51st state...would want to defend his/her blind loyalty to a Putin wanna-be??? I guess he's afraid to give his point of view !!!

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:46 PM
Seriously?......no response???

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:43 PM
Honestly...I want an answer...want to hear your point of view...do not want to argue.

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:10 PM
I just need to ask a Trumper...What is it that causes you people to believe everything he says?...for example, the election. So, Trump refuses to recognize he lost, and he further says the election was rigged...that's the part you believe...just because he said so?...there is absolutely no evidence that a Democratic leaning criminal mastermind group pulled off the crime of the century without leaving any type of evidence of their foul deed...yet, you believe him? People in Germany, in the late 1930's did what you are doing...They followed a politician whatever he said, without question...Also, what's the deal with Trump ignoring America?...Where is our leadership? Are you not seeing how bad this guy is for America? MAGA is a world wide disgrace.

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 05:24 AM
So...is "Long May You Run" about his 1948 Buick Roadmaster Hearse he bought, to get around to his gigs, he lovingly named "Mort"?

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 05:07 AM
Hi Nicole...let me say that for 24 years, I opened doors for my wife, helped her with her coats and jackets, covered her with the blanket, on our bed, during cold nights...my point is...it's a quality that has to be instinctive to a man, not just during the early part of the relationship, but always throughout the years and decades after you say "I do"...

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 04:44 AM
She should like football, chicken wings and cheesecake...very important !!!

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 04:31 AM
He doesn't talk too much about himself...he wants to find out, and learn more, about you and your life...when you meet, he opens doors for you, helps you put on your coat, he's attentive to your needs.

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 04:26 AM
It's all relative to me !!!