Community > Posts By > RockandRoll

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 03:11 PM
Well...I have to tell you Sugar, the last four years have been awful...my biggest hope is that politicians...and the people in America...can unite so we can get things done.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 02:38 PM
Ahhh...links from "the federalist"...WOW...a biased-right wing radical conservative outlet. Way to go...you've just proven what the word "phony" means. Gee...maybe you can send me a link from Newsmax...or...a Rush Limbaugh blog...or even Fox news...not only are your sources completely biased and Republican outlets for the Trumpers of the world...they also make up many of their stories, and report inaccurate and shoddy pieces. I suppose their election fraud reports are true also...right?...even though courts across the land...including the U.S. Supreme Court...threw them out. Do me a favor...stop acting like your legitimate.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:53 PM
By the way...the economy is the worst it's been since the great depression, unemployment is the highest it's been since the real estate market collapse, and we have Trump to thank for it...he will be judged by history as THE WORST PRESIDENT to ever be elected...further proof of that is demonstrated by the fact he's a one-and-done...I guess the American people have spoken.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:44 PM
Here's my response...FAKE NEWS...a page out of Trump's playbook. What is the saying ??? ... "What's Good For The Goose...???" There is absolutely no evidence of extortion from the Ukraine...really?...do you honestly think anybody with a brain believes you? Maybe that's why Trumpees believe the kind of crap you try to spread...they're brainless.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:43 AM
P.S.- you refuted NOTHING...most of the facts you stated are incorrect...for example...Trump did not stop travel from China last January...you made that up...Trump supporters are good at making up their own facts. EVERYTHING I stated is a fact...here's another one for you...YOUR RUSSIAN LOVING BOY IS GONE ON JANUARY 20th...MAGA is a FAILURE.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 04:37 AM
MAGA is over...move on !!!

no photo
Thu 12/24/20 01:03 PM
Edited by RockandRoll on Thu 12/24/20 01:09 PM
Trump supporters are:
BLIND...They fail to see that Trump is a failed leader. He caused the pandemic to spread in America, saying it would go away in the springtime with warm weather, while doing nothing about it, allowing it to go unchecked. He has been recorded on tape denegrating women, as with the Billy Bush tape. He never built a border wall or made Mexico pay for it...the list goes on...
DEAF...Trump supporters are not hearing the millions of people who are out of money, because their fat rich boy screwed up our economy by ignoring a pandemic existed. The thousands of business owners that may go bankrupt because of a virus that was supposed to disappear all by itself.
DUMB...Trump supporters are dumb (meaning they don't speak) about his failure to lead our country...and his phony claim that the election was "rigged", attacking our very democracy...what a joke (NOT FUNNY).

Those are a few facts Trump supporters fail to recognize...and the list is long

no photo
Thu 12/24/20 08:18 AM
Blah...blah...blah...just man up and admit you backed a loser.

no photo
Thu 12/24/20 05:37 AM
This MORON denied relief for millions of Americans who have no food, or money to pay heating bills, he has pardoned criminals, and his so called loyal followers, for crimes they commited and admitted to doing, he denied money to our military service members, and the security of our nation...he has ignored a pandemic and for nearly a month now has hid his chicken **** a** in the White House...except to go play golf. He is THE WORST AMERICAN PRESIDENT in our history...he should be prosecuted for being an extreme Sh*thead !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 04:58 PM
Hey...maybe Trump will grant Charles Manson a pardon posthumously !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 01:46 PM
As a follow-up...LMAO !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 01:40 PM
lol...sure he does...sure he does !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 12:00 PM
Edited by RockandRoll on Wed 12/23/20 12:02 PM
"Kamala and Biden couldn't hold Trump's jock"

That's because it's too tiny since Trump has no balls !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 05:19 AM
She needs to be brave enough to try eating the stuff I cook...I made a cheesecake yesterday from scratch...that's right...not Sara Lee or from a box...from scratch...I even made the graham cracker crust and topped it with a fresh stawberry topping...I must admit...I'm getting good !!!

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 05:13 AM
You know...you have to give him some credit for things...like he withdrew from the INF treaty (putting pressure on Iran and China), he spoke up for the people in Hong Kong, he initiated "Operation Warp Speed"...there are some things he did that were good, but then again, any President would have done many things he did...Republican or Democrat. His problem was he wasn't an effective leader...in fact...he was poor at leadership and running a country (Which you CANNOT do like it's a business). He failed to unite the country for the common good...he could have been great, instead he got in his own way, and will be remembered in history as the worst American President ever elected.

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 04:33 AM
For me, I have the most difficult time at night...for some reason, I look at EVERYTHING in my home and remember my wife...every knick-knack I recall when we bought it, every piece of furniture, I remember when we picked them out...I look at the walls and remember when we painted them...all the pictures and home projects we did...I remember...and smile, often with tears.

no photo
Tue 12/22/20 12:18 PM
You're too young to be a grandma !!!

no photo
Tue 12/22/20 12:05 PM
Can't wait until this worthless President leaves the White House...time to take out the trash. Trump is a Russian loving Putin wanna-be...he should be thrown in prison immediately.

no photo
Wed 12/16/20 04:23 AM
It's mind boggling how some Republicans in Washington can still be in denial about our Presidential election !!! How they can represent the people of their respective states, while still spreading false information of election fraud. They are afraid they might upset the criminal-bonehead Trump, who is a disgrace to America. They are attemptimg to turn America into a dictatorship, and they think by supporting this would-be dictator they will gain favor...sad !!! They broke their oath to protect our freedom. They sold us out.

no photo
Wed 12/16/20 03:58 AM
I have discovered cooking !!! Yes, believe it ,or not, being widowed for four years now I have really got into cooking what I consider complex meals. Gone are the days when a peanut butter sandwich was what's for dinner. I have made dishes like chicken marsala, homemade soups and even baked a cake from scratch. I have found out that I enjoy it too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6