Community > Posts By > Ouizee

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:18 PM
I guess it takes all kinds to make a world!

Well one good thing comes from this and that is that it makes one appreciate the real people a wee bit more!

Good luck to you and don't lose heart! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 07:50 PM

But I feel so damn stupid right now. Walls back up, twice as high and three times as thick. Live and learn. ohwell

Do you know what that means ... being smart and feeling stupid?

It means you are a person with a lot of depth, a lot of passion, love and compassion inside.
It means you care a lot about others and are genuinely a thoughtful and caring person.
It also means there is a good chance that you will be hurt again, but fear not! It is through this hurt and through your feelings that you will realize how strong a person you really are and how giving.
It also means you will grow from these experiences and your light will shine brighter.
This means you will have a greater chance of attracting someone who also cares about others.

Be your own best friend right now and don't beat yourself up. You have already learned from this so take some time for yourself - a nice long luxurious bath to cleanse mind, body and soul!

Tomorrow is full of opportunities! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 07:27 PM

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:00 PM

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:58 AM
laughter, genuine laughter

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:54 AM
I've never heard of this happening in a zoo!

I'm happy I wasn't there to see it! noway

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:51 AM
... elephants, tigers and bears... oh my! blushing

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:50 AM

And stink bugs and gnats and bees. Yuck, I hate bugs.

and... June bugs!

They are a huge flying beetle and I have a huge fear due to a traumatizing encounter of the flying friendly freaky bug kind!

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:47 AM

Hahahahaha, thank god we haven't got big moths here. I had a large one (not even the largest one possible though) stuck on my sweater in Australia, while I was wearing it. (Think some 4 inch). Tried to brush it off with my hand, couldn't believe the d**n thing was stuck! I had to hit it some 4, 5 times before the freaky thing let go scared scared
Guess it liked boobs. I was not impressed though.

Hahahaha! It was a male moth, we will assume! Right KiK? TeeHee!!! :laughing:

See if that would have been me, my top would have been off in 2 seconds flat! surprised blushing
I'd have figured out that it wanted my blouse, and badda bing badda boom - here you go!!! :tongue: :angel:

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:42 AM
Well said GuardianAngelMan!

I think you also need to be careful of falling in love with who you think he/she is!
So, my advice would be to take one step at a time and let each puzzle piece fall where it will.
Take your time and let your instincts be alert for any off-signals or red lights!

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:28 AM

I've learned a lot over the years and think I've figured it out.

Women want a guy who can actually pee INTO the toilet and leave the seat down at least 50% of the time, someone to take out the trash out and most importantly, kill spiders!

oh please... and moths too! scared

:angel: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 11:11 AM
Hi michael and Welcome to Mingle2. flowerforyou

I hope you get involved in the forums and add your thoughts and ideas to discussions/topics. It could be a lot of fun!

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 10:59 AM
Hi joshua & Welcome to Mingle2.

The really awesome part about life is that we often get second chances!
Recognizing those chances and trying to be a better person in spite of our past is awesome!
Each step forward is to a new possibility!
God bless you! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:37 PM

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:37 PM

waving

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:35 PM

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:27 PM
:laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:22 PM
Hi pkh!

See, you are much stronger than you think!
You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Remember one thing - your worth!
You deserve the very best!
I wish you the very best and more! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:29 PM

For comedy actors-
Abbott & Costello
Jerry Lewis
Peter Sellers
Don Knotts
Gene Wilder
Simon Pegg
Nick Frost
Steve Martin (any of his stuff from the 80's)
Lucille Ball
Jennifer Saunders
Carol Burnett
Jack Lemmon
Bill Murray (Before he became a "serious" actor)

Awesome list Torgo!

I would add Red Skeleton! He always made me laugh out loud!

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:23 PM
I think the sad part is when a woman gets this type of work done and within a year or two, she finds something else to get done, then something else...

Plastic surgery doesn't fix a low self esteem. You may get nice boobs but still feel like you're just not good enough or pretty enough!

I think you need to fix the inside first. flowerforyou