Community > Posts By > Ouizee

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 05:21 PM

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this freaking badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......
With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your freaking BADGE!!"

rofl

Thank you! I needed that! :laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 05:17 PM
If Twiggy married Conway Twitty, she could be Twiggy Twitty! :laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 05:12 PM
Congratulations! That is AWESOME news!
I wish you both much love, passion and laughter! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 05:01 PM
Hi Phil and Welcome to Mingle2.
Gee, I didn't detect an accent at all! :tongue:
This is a great site to speak with lots of people from all over and make friends!

Have fun! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:32 PM
Hi Leigh! waving

think You could be right about counting my blessings! :laughing:
That's cute! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:15 AM
Hello!

I've recently noticed that my "Who Viewed Me" section does not list the past 30 days. It seems to want to stick to 1 page only.

This is NOT urgent, so if you are busy, I can wait.

Many thanks in advance.
PS - I love this site and the Mingle2 family!

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:10 AM
AWESOME! :laughing:

rofl

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 09:03 AM
Well, we'll save all our cheering for the next "hunk of a man" to come your way!

FB has been wrong because some people don't keep it updated.
However, you are probably right to step back.
Who knows what'll happen from here!

Man oh man, this was exciting!
I think I need to get out more!!!! :laughing:
rofl

(((((CrystalFairy))))) flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:49 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Thu 11/21/13 08:57 AM
Woohoo ... CrystalFairy ... where are you?

Inquiring minds want to know!!! blushing

How was dinner? flowerforyou

Ah shoot! I read about your being on Skype (procrastinating, my dear!) for so long.
When I'm struggling with a decision, especially one where I must step out of my comfort zone, I go through my mind and think of all the what ifs. What's the worst that can happen and how would I deal with each one. Also what do I have to lose? What's the good that can come out of it. It doesn't take very long to go through it all in your head beforehand.

Then by the time I decide to go for it, I appear very calm and natural because I am confidant I can handle whatever comes at me!
yack yack yack ...

You have a whole cheering section behind you, girl!
You are an awesome person and you deserve so much!
Take one step... and smile... flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:30 AM
so I can fill it from the quart of milk! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:16 AM
MrCPort, also check out under Dating & Relationships
"What do Women Really Want".

Lots of opinions there! Good luck and Welcome to Mingle2. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:13 AM

Really? That's what you think?
Not thinking you know too much about women then, cause you are way off, cause so not true. noway
Most women I know put their emotional needs first.

Absolutely - emotional needs are first!
Someone who brightens your day just thinking about him.
Someone who make you laugh and you have so much fun with (not even talking about the bedroom!)
Someone who makes you look forward to your next conversation.
Someone who gives the best hugs.

That's just for a start! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:52 PM
I'll bring the popcorn!

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:50 PM
I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:10 AM
Hi Meg and Welcome back to Mingle2.

I wish you the very best! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:08 AM
Still praying for all those affected by this horrific storm!

flowers

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:53 AM
He's given out lots of signs and as everyone is saying, the ball is definitely in your court.

Can you see yourself with him? Sure, he's younger but obviously very attracted to you!

Obviously you are feeling something too, hence the nervousness!

Crystal, you are WOMAN! Get your behind over to the garage, call him over and hand him your address!
"How about Wednesday at 7 pm? Does that work for you?"
Then smile and get ready for "Hump Day"! teehee love

Sorry, was I too bold? noway
I can't wait to hear!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:43 AM

yes..although no one is perfect and everyone has good and bad sides,it is still possible to have all these qualities..you can find them in the church trust me.any man who is a fully devoted Christian,understands God and walks in the spirit has these qualities..I can prove it if you doubt me..LOL

I will probably find as many in a church as I could find in the library or at the grocery store!
I have seen too many church-going people do terrible and dishonest things during times outside of church!
Just telling the truth here. And good for you if this excludes your behavior.

Let's all remember that those 3 qualities are very subjective.
One person's idea of good behavior, etc. can be very different than the next person's idea.
Beauty is fully in the eyes of the beholder! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:27 AM
I would suggest that you have a main picture of yourself alone.

If the man in the picture is your husband, then that's fine for a secondary picture, unless what you're really looking for is a threesome.

Another suggestion would be to put activities you enjoy doing (not sexual) so that you may attract someone with similar likes.

Welcome to Mingle2 and I hope you find what you are looking for. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:08 AM

Well all three of those things are based on people perceptions of what is and what isn't. Those will change from person to person so its not really a matter of them having two of those qualities but what qualities you choose to see.

I can name a bakers dozen guys on this site who fall under all three categories.

You're always bang on the money, lionsbrew!
And you are absolutely right!
We are very fortunate to have several of such men in our Mingle2 family!
Well said! flowerforyou