Community > Posts By > DeepTheNerd

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 12:59 PM
I become dishonest in situations calling for brutal steps!

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 03:11 AM
Edited by DeepTheNerd on Tue 05/13/14 03:14 AM

I love this question so much

i trust you..!

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 02:41 AM
Edited by DeepTheNerd on Tue 05/13/14 02:46 AM
I dont know. And life has taught me not to care much either! I just know how to recognise it. So that i dont miss any chance to feel the ecstasy and joy it brings.
You are in love with one if you feel high when the one is near. Always wanting to talk and touch and spend time.. Least worried about things in life when with the one.
Now if you ask me how to know if the one is in love with you too! Thats altogether different story. Im getting late for OFFICE!!

(why the fk should i care? I love and do my most to have a good time for both of us. So that the time spent together always remains as a cherishable memory.
We can only truely love others. There is no sure way to make others truely love us...)

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 01:20 AM
For the better im sure. Any truely good relation (that is both in love with the other and wanting to help the other and cherish each other in everything. Not a bond where they exchange beauty and cash) changes both for the better!

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 06:59 AM
719 (are they learning to count! Brushing up arithmetic for a better back to school experience :-P)

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 06:07 AM
Just placed the order for you, mate. Have to wait! They are not making many of those old models these days.. :-P

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 03:23 AM
We indians got a bad name online cause of guys like you..

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 11:43 PM
Its pretty obvious you are both hot and good looking. But why are you still single? Not so clear to me yet!

May be because It is quite hot outside...

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:49 PM
Edited by DeepTheNerd on Sun 05/11/14 07:52 PM
In reality, Love has lots to do with money and settling down with the one has everything to do with money....:-D
no matter how dreamy your eyes are..( oh god! Only if i were somewhere near Leigh's)

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 06:14 AM
my god!

if those are your real pics,i dont see
why people should not want you....

good luck for the future

no photo
Fri 03/14/14 04:03 AM
Some food :-P

no photo
Fri 03/14/14 12:13 AM
Offers them a towel, some water and couple of bananas.

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:56 PM
me_Dan . Ha ha. You are the new funny man on the block, the newest jewel in the jem shop here. Ha ha
yippeee

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:48 PM
(My god. They are in motion. Covers eyes)

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:31 PM
...to watch eachother to stay on track.

Why, im sure most of the families at the place of my village home would take it as an honour if you ask them to serve you a meal of local dishes. They would gladly busy themselves like rabbit for you.(any from west. We have greal admiration for your skin and godly figures. You are like god in person to most. I know quite a few women who came from canada and russia, who are living a happy married life here in india).

So please come here and welcome us to your place. Just try to make 1-2 good friends when you are here. Thanks

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:14 PM
Im sorry to know what people from other countries (esp. from west) think about India! I myself am at a loss as to why so many rapes. Here is my theory..
I guess most rapes are done under the influence of some drugs (my emotional side doesnt see how a sane n sober one could keep forcing his will on a woman who was afraid and may be crying.)
also i think of unevenly distributed high population(just check our govt version of the definition of poverty and check how many are poor) , high rate of unemployment and lack of education. High rate of corruption(as an example- more than half of the big who's whos in politics and business in the state of westbengal are mostly illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. They get their ID n other cards done even before crossing the border) Amidst all this, young peeps here are struggling to come to terms with diverse ideals when it comes to sex, success, family etc.(example - many here watch hollywood films, openly criticise their dress pointing it to be the reason behind all crimes against girls, yet they collect such pics, like to mingle with modern openminded girls who wear brave cloths and finally marries a traditional girl. So what i say is this country is breeding high number of hypocrites.
here rate of education is a measure of success of the ruling party, not an indication of advancement of the people. )
read the news on how rape has become like an epidemic in american army. im not rationalising. I just feel that most of us lack an inner guide and need

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 08:21 PM
Edited by DeepTheNerd on Thu 03/13/14 08:23 PM
A hug and some pat on the back and a biG choco bar.(i hope its not a punishable offence to want to treat myself)

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 08:20 PM
A plate of yummy indian beef curry

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:19 PM
A huge hug and a tiny choco bar

no photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:15 PM
I would kiss on Leigh's Hand.
And try to kiss singmesweet (StingThemSore she would become. I know ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12