Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:28 PM
So you mean I am not a single mom massage therapist that waits tables and needs to marry for health insurance that likes to rock climb ??? that is in her forties ?? OH Thank god I would hate to be that loser ....

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:25 PM

I will never understand how someone can join a dating site, and expect to find a date without a picture?laugh
flowerforyou I was just curiousflowerforyou But I decided this was pretty cool so I put up somepics and the rest is history.flowerforyou
you just show your picture so you can see hootey pics of all us girls devil

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:22 PM

those same folks must pick thier noses in the car driving in to get them all fired up to come and poop ... at least they are regular ..

Do you know how hard it is to write programming code in structured text for a power plant with the smell of fetid cheese and recycled bacon in the air?

um no cause I don't even know what programming code is but maybe your office is wayy to close to the toilet .. Light a candle or get some odeban

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:20 PM
what was the punchline again >>

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:19 PM
I am a blue box I just painted scenery on it ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:18 PM
those same folks must pick thier noses in the car driving in to get them all fired up to come and poop ... at least they are regular ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:15 PM

the key to doing your business in a public restroom at the office is to bring an extra pair of shoes in with you so you can walk out wearing a different pair :wink:
Did someone say Shoes ??
drinker I said Whoot Whoot.drinker Is that the same thing?:tongue:
that is my call Whoot Whoot true dat ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:13 PM

not ass gross ass someone diggin in their arse walkin down a busy street.

Okay well I have been known to pick my wedgie out of my butt if I am going commando ..
i think i saw you a few days ago, lmao!!
You might have I usually say excuse me but I have to get this out of my ass or when I cough there could be trouble ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:12 PM

the key to doing your business in a public restroom at the office is to bring an extra pair of shoes in with you so you can walk out wearing a different pair :wink:
Did someone say Shoes ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:10 PM
Today I am on my way to go to the gym and I get stuck at a light I am about the 5 car back and there are 4 lanes .. on the right a picker .. and on the left a sneaky picker he was just kind of rubbing the end ..teasing the nostril .. until opps in it went .. I was chatting on my cell phone cracking up ... Does this happen everyday ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:06 PM

not ass gross ass someone diggin in their arse walkin down a busy street.

Okay well I have been known to pick my wedgie out of my butt if I am going commando ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:04 PM

Shoes... my daddy said I could only pick my friends and not pick my friends noses... it makes me so sad....
lol Lilth .. Wow I haven't heard a my daddy story .. that one brings a tear to my eye .. sad flowerforyou

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:01 PM

Boogie-oogie-oogie!!laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:56 PM
Is it just me or do you all see people picking thier noses at stop light .. hint windows are made of glass .. WE CAN SEE YOU ... grumble

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:29 PM
church , yoga class is about the best place for a guy to meet a woman .. 20 woman very few men .. Yoga baby ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:17 PM

how about this for a scenerio .. your children are starving .. you live in poverty with little of no hope of any change where you are .. you think if you can get to America you can eat better out of garbage cans then you can in your own country .. your children can get an education .. I would do that for my kids and any parent that wouldn't is a liar .. how about the whole land of opportunity?? jeesh people
......how about this scenario. You're an ILLEGAL from salvidor. You move to minnesota illegally. You never get a drivers license and decide to drive illegally with no insurance. While driving impaired you blow a stoplight and hit a school bus so hard you darn near drive through it killing a bunch of children. Where's the f*cking fairness in that? Huh? Look it up! It only happened 2 weeks ago! Get on the internet and look up MINNESOTA SCHOOL BUS CRASH!!! Tell me what the dead childrens rights are!!! What??? How many more children are we going to let these illegals KILL?!! F*ck them!!! That's my opinion!!! Got a problem with it? E mail me direct. I will send those dead kids parents to your house. You explain why those mooching economy destroying, hospital and school closing ILLEGALS should be here.

Calm down my friend!!! is it a war????,...we know that!!!, calm down!, every day tens of drunks cause fatal accidents,...but we do not hate them, and they are Americans. We know illegals should NOT be in the US. Calm down and use polite words.:wink:
thank you it is nice to know that there is at least one gentleman in the area .. and that is a great point .. rapes occur by americans and justice is not always served , drunks and accidents happen and justice is not always served .. Oklahoma City was bombed by an American and yes he got the gas chamber or what have you but it did not bring any of those children back to life and he was an American .. Bad people come in all shapes colors and creeds .. I should not be here in the United States .. My great grandmother stowed away on a boat to get here .. she was illegal ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:07 PM

how about this for a scenerio .. your children are starving .. you live in poverty with little of no hope of any change where you are .. you think if you can get to America you can eat better out of garbage cans then you can in your own country .. your children can get an education .. I would do that for my kids and any parent that wouldn't is a liar .. how about the whole land of opportunity?? jeesh people
......how about this scenario. You're an ILLEGAL from salvidor. You move to minnesota illegally. You never get a drivers license and decide to drive illegally with no insurance. While driving impaired you blow a stoplight and hit a school bus so hard you darn near drive through it killing a bunch of children. Where's the f*cking fairness in that? Huh? Look it up! It only happened 2 weeks ago! Get on the internet and look up MINNESOTA SCHOOL BUS CRASH!!! Tell me what the dead childrens rights are!!! What??? How many more children are we going to let these illegals KILL?!! F*ck them!!! That's my opinion!!! Got a problem with it? E mail me direct. I will send those dead kids parents to your house. You explain why those mooching economy destroying, hospital and school closing ILLEGALS should be here.
First of all don't ever take the liberty of using that type of language with me .. while talking to me or at me .. I am first and foremost a lady ,second I am not saying it is right or it is wrong I am saying if my kids were hungry I would try to get here too.. and any parent that would not is either lyiing or not a good parent .. Second we ignored the problem and suddenly now we want to complain about it .. Sorry I am way ticked off about the ef bombs to even finish this post that was ridiculous ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:01 PM

Hmmmmm I don't know who you see, but the people I see are far from starved. Maybe even a little on the chubby side.

the question was why would they be here I answered ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:56 PM

Then you get a work permit and apply for a visa!
you don't read or write .. come on...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:54 PM
Without them the crops would not get picked the chickens would not get plucked and houses would not get cleaned and the economy would suffer ..