Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:59 PM

I pay into FICA and sense I am self employed I pay all of mine not just 1/2 like most do .. I thought that was social security ..

that is social security... it's tax
And my understanding is based on what I pay if I were to become disabled I am allowed to draw out ex amount and my chld ex amount blah blah blah

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:58 PM

It doesnt make sense to a super sensitive person like me I was stoked that I connected with another human again then NOmad
he Lied and he is just not into you ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:56 PM
I pay into FICA and sense I am self employed I pay all of mine not just 1/2 like most do .. I thought that was social security ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:53 PM

OMg that was the most digusting thing I have ever seen in my life what in the heck was the purpose of that ?? Why would he do that and video it and ..... Sociopathic behavior of one soldier will harm the reputations of the good ones out there I hope his Marine Corps Brothers are Up in Arms at his behavior
hey shoes....i dont want Marines to get hurt..but im an animal nut....my feelings were hurtin
cam I started bawling I am talking tears .. I think about the hard heartedness it took to do that inhumane thing and wonder if I was hurt and stranded somewhere like Northern Africa and they sent in the marines I should not be frightened of my own country men .. Cam I know you , you were rightfully upset and reacting to what you immediately felt .. I know you don't really want him dead .. I say we let someone throw him and hear him cry .. that heartless bast#$d I hope his parents are proud they raised a sociopath..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:49 PM

I think if they are Able to get a job they should work

It more of a pride thing and there are some people who

Take advantage of any system and milk it for all it's

Worth i am not saying all people do this but there

Are a lot of them that do this when there are

Job's out there for them to have

really where are these jobs with benefits ?? My dad worked for 30 years and got laid off which he took early retirement it took him over a year and a half to find a job for a lot less money and with 1/2 the benefits .. oh yah if you want to work at burger king ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:45 PM
OMg that was the most digusting thing I have ever seen in my life what in the heck was the purpose of that ?? Why would he do that and video it and ..... Sociopathic behavior of one soldier will harm the reputations of the good ones out there I hope his Marine Corps Brothers are Up in Arms at his behavior

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:40 PM
when i fall asleep really hard and wake up suddenly I always Yell in Jesus Name Amen ... it keeps me out of trouble ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:38 PM
I Call FOUL if you tell me your feelings during sex or when you are drunk .. I do not hold it against you or believe you .. I will assume you are caught up in your own thing ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:37 PM
I think that everyone deserves a break now and again .. if they are getting unemployment they would have had to have worked enough to qualify.. and who the hell can live off that .. glasses

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:55 PM
Okay fine Lilth you are so on to me .. I am actually a super model in my spare time from being a concert pianist and astronaut who rescued 40 orphans from a burning building while on crutches .... YOu caught me ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:51 PM

So you mean I am not a single mom massage therapist that waits tables and needs to marry for health insurance that likes to rock climb ??? that is in her forties ?? OH Thank god I would hate to be that loser ....

Who would want to be in her forties on a dating site .. lol who would make that stuff up ??
drinker Lotsa guys like chicks in their 40sdrinker Like me for exampledrinker
Mirror you are da bomb ... I would so have coffee with you ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:48 PM

So you mean I am not a single mom massage therapist that waits tables and needs to marry for health insurance that likes to rock climb ??? that is in her forties ?? OH Thank god I would hate to be that loser ....

Who would want to be in her forties on a dating site .. lol who would make that stuff up ??

Someone in thier seventies, maybe???? laugh
Touche lol that was a good point it is all in the way you spin it ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:47 PM
Before I met someone on line I wil cam with them .. it takes the nervousness out of the first meeting plus lets make sure the pics are real or not outdated or whatever .. if they won't cam good chance something is wrong .. and if they cam and show you thier member better on the cam then in person ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:45 PM

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:42 PM
yeah and people still don't think that pics are real .. I don't get that at all .. if someone has several pics up then I would say best to trust and webcam before you meet ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:40 PM

No seriously I really did have high hopes about this last date ... I mean we had so much in common we both thought outside the box .. someone shoot me please ...
consider yourself shot!!!!!!!!!
:tongue:
thanks so much cause I would hate to have box with you laugh laugh laugh

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:37 PM
No seriously I really did have high hopes about this last date ... I mean we had so much in common we both thought outside the box .. someone shoot me please ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:36 PM
usually that is only if I am going comando .. butt floss belongs there .. and much else and I am choking on my underpants ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:34 PM

My last date was with a blue box .. everything was just fine until that plane crashed and he ran off with yeah you guessed it that black box ... they still have not been found .....
lmao!!laugh u really should share that medication shoes!!
I was really hopeful that things might work out between me and this fellow .. he was a classy guy took me to a hockey game and yeah he even popped for you guessed it Box Seats flowerforyou

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:30 PM
My last date was with a blue box .. everything was just fine until that plane crashed and he ran off with yeah you guessed it that black box ... they still have not been found .....