Community > Posts By > LACROSSEGIRL1

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:21 PM
managers at the local Hooters. They will get big tips.

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:20 PM
Great pics. You've got a lot going for you. My brother is a firefighter in Chicago. You guys are the best. You run in when we run out!!! Don't forget you deserve the best. Have a great day from Wisconsin. :)

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:18 PM
Bored? Go take a walk, bike ride, hike, call someone, e-mail someone, grab a book, write a story, get a pet, turn on a movie, get some coffee, draw a picture, clean your house, cook something, bake cookies, go outside, or e-mail me. I'll give you more ideas :)

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:34 AM
Very nice. You're a gorgeous woman with a lot to offer and I'm straight!!

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:31 AM
I am home listening to the Best of Santana. "I ain't got nobody that I can depend on". :)
dance baby dance!! :)

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:30 AM
Can't I find someone I want who wants me for me? I've got a lot to give to someone who doesn't have an ongoing fantasy of what they want, which is in their head!!

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:26 AM
Hi to everyone out there. Happy Saturday from snowy Wisconsin :)

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:56 AM
They probably want to keep the relationship to the leve it is now - e-mailing. If I e-mail someone a few times and want to get to know them I ask questions. Lots of questions and I expect them to ask me questions also if they are interested in me. If I really like them, I would then want to talk to them to hear their voice and see if we can keep a conversation going. You learn a lot that way and "move" to the next level. Then, maybe meeting later. If the women don't ask questions and don't slowly keep it moving, you've just got an e-mail buddy, my friend. Good luck. I truly believe there are people for everyone. Good luck, M.

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:58 PM
Have fun. Too bad I don't like beer, but I do like pool. :)

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:09 AM
Oh my God. I don't think I'll ever tell anyone I am a Leo again!!

LACROSSEGIRL1's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:05 AM
That's because women are insecure about how they look, especially with all the beautiful women that are seen on TV, movies, magazines and the rest. My suggestion is to keep telling them and smile when you say it. That will help!!:smile: