Community > Posts By > iomega924

iomega924's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:16 PM
LOL tina you are funny and fun.. stay coollaugh

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:58 PM
ok here is the deal. if you shoot 3 times and miss then quit, then you get no cupie doll, if you continue to shoot, you will eventually hit.
good luck.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:53 PM
yes, tina that was the posting for you.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:51 PM
you are some kinda wonderful. that man that wins your heart will be king for a life time my friend.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:49 PM
know what? you are really cool, and a damn smart woman. im very impressed with you.
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:44 PM
personality goes a long ways in a relationship. but so does being attentive and a good listener. don't you think?

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:42 PM
single and waiting for the right one. hope she gets here soon, else she will have to take the dirt off my coffin to kiss me.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:40 PM
LOL no you don't need a man to justify your existence, but isnt it nice to have one to fix a faucet? or just to hold is hand when you feel alone?

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:37 PM
you can tell them what YOU have experienced or have seen or heard about that person. don't, however tell them to stay away. that person may be passive jealous with someone you know but with a different person it may totally be different. each relationship is different and should be treated as such
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:33 PM
you write very eloquently, i do hope that that person feels your advice works out well.
in any case, you do write nicely.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:30 PM
yes you can stop the proecess. its simple the emotions grow when you communicate and do things together more then in a casual basis. if you feel a strong attraction then thats not love, its lust. move away from that person, dont communicate and dont do things anymore with that person. meet someone else that is can fill the void and you will find yourself feel better.
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:28 PM
you are very sweet, i wish i could meet you some day. angles usually dont want this earth.
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:25 PM
are your eyes open now? if they are, then you learned alot and you wont be fooled again. and more importantly, next time it could be something really serious. be greatful for what you learned.
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:23 PM
im on my third virginity now and i aims to keep it for the real thing. LOL

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:22 PM
LOL you didnt feel good giving? or did you expect to get something of the same value in return? if thats the case, next time just buy yourself a fantastic present, sign it from them and give them a whimpy present and sign it from you.
problem solved.
good luck

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:21 PM
live and learn, just live and learn sweetie, it just happens to the best people at the worst time.
but a good heart goes a long way. dont stop doing what you do, even if you get hurt again and again. dont stop. the end of the rainbow is just in sight. flowerforyou

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:15 PM
dear ex, although you cost our divorce thousands of dollars, i wish you the best, i hope you find what you were looking for and enjoy your life to the fullest. i hope that the guy you find and marry treats you like a queen. but if he doesnt then that will be my vindication and you will have lost, and I, my dear lady, will have won.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:11 PM
step 1: what has he or she done to make you distrust.
step 2: if you have been betrayed by someone else then distrust that someone else not the one you are with now.
step 3: if you find that no matter what your loved one does you are still jealous, then the problem is you not your loved one and you should seek therapy.
step 4: there is a symptom called hyper alert, which means you probably see more then most and make more out of it then it really is. if that's the case then stop, take a step back and ask yourself do you want to continue pushing away all your relationships.
step 5: if any of these steps apply to you, then take the one that best benefits you. don't throw away a relationship on your own fears. if you feel you cant trust her for any reason that she caused (lied, decieved, not told you something important, or just plain cheated) then you should move on and avoid a world of hurt.
good luck.

iomega924's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:01 PM
dont worry, if the girl you like doesnt have the same sense of humor that you do, then you probably are better off without her. In time you would end up breaking up if you did get together. and by the way, haveing a good sense of humor is a great thing even if it may seem off the wall to some. hang in there buddy it will all work out. and if all else fails, talk to the girl and tell her its funny movie and perhaps she should see it with you. take care and good luck. :smile: