Community > Posts By > misttiqque

misttiqque's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:38 AM
I think that devil child is probably the worst most eery picture I have ever seen in my life!noway

misttiqque's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:36 AM
duh! I dunno... he's got one eye closed!noway

misttiqque's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:33 AM
I am sorry that you didn't get to know them and that they didn't set expectations for you. It's a hard life when you are out there trying to figure out what is right and wrong on your own. But I'm sure you have a lot to be proud of when you think of where you came from and what you had to work with and you have so much more time in life to make wise decisions! Life is all about decision making, with or without guidance.

misttiqque's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:31 AM
I lost my parents early in life so I never really had that delima. I can see how it would be difficult but it's important that parents set expectations. It's how they deliver them that makes the difference.

misttiqque's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:39 AM
It's a free friendly site! You aren't paying anything and someone is working hard to make things happy and workable for you and the rest of us. So calling it a "joke" seems somehow thankless. Mutual Match is new, maybe it will take a while to get the bugs out, everything does.

Everything is a crap shoot in relationships, you have to make your own wise choices and sift through the info. Mutual match or not so "watch yo mouth" and give the guys a pat on the back who are trying to make it work for you while giving some healthy criticism!