yaya28's photo
Sun 01/30/11 02:45 PM
Everything - Michael Buble

yaya28's photo
Sun 01/30/11 02:40 PM
Any?

yaya28's photo
Sun 01/30/11 02:38 PM
I like alone time like today. Was out two nights in a row and i'm exhausted!

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:36 PM
smooch

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 04:06 PM
Here! waving

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:43 PM

Welcome back. I used to have a Greek dude call me a crazy yaya all the time............smokin

That's funny! My nephews call me that for some reason

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:18 PM
Hey everyone I haven't been on in about a year. Just saying hello to all! flowerforyou

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:16 PM
I'm waiting for once lol

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:15 PM
Thinking about the bridal shower I have to give

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:12 PM
That shooter will get his 100 fold

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:51 PM

Hi yaya flowerforyou and yes I'm bored! Lol

Hi how are you today? :D

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:51 PM
Nope no bike accidents yet. If i'm out in heals chances are I'll trip because I get so nervous when a guy makes eye contact with me lol

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:49 PM
haha you're so sweet!

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:46 PM
I'm 30 and have a friend that calls me a Puma lol

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:44 PM
Ever triped while trying to impress someone?

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:41 PM
Match me :) I'm in!

yaya28's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:39 PM
Hi mingle world :)

yaya28's photo
Fri 05/07/10 12:33 AM

I just spent a year with a man who I love dearly. The second six months we both took a block of really hard nursing science pre reqs. Class ended last week and he dumped me horribly, saying he only used me for grades. I worked so hard and got all A's...I was stupid and let him copy ALL of my homework and gave him test answers. Now I'm crushed and feel stupid at the same time. Am I the only person who has ever felt this way? :(

Hind site is 20/20 as the saying goes, you bear responsibility for your broken heart as much as he does actually. You went against your better judgement, and cheated, allowing him to get close to you. You basically opened the door said take advantage of my heart and mind, and open me up for heartbreak. I am not taking his side, because I do agree, what he did was devious and meant to deceive you as well. You are in college and an adult now. This is a new lesson in your college education.
You are a pretty, obviously intelligent, and vibrant looking young lady that I am sure can do much better than a Neandrathal Jock, rich kid or whatever he was anyways.

You are absolutely right, I think that's why I feel so awful! I did it to myself and I know better. I feel like a failure because I let him do everything he did to me....I gave him answers on test, did his part of a project etc. I'm having a hard time looking in the mirror because of it. Thanks for your insight.

concur with the first assessment...to add, bending of the rules sometimes is okay..it happens, flexibility within reason....in this case, not only were the rules bent, you bent...bent way over..the dude not only screwed u, he screwed the class, the system, and everyone else who frowns on this kind of immorality...but hey, who's to judge anyway...maybe there's some merit in what he's doing anyway...if the context was different, he'd be a hero...i.e. nursing -- he's in the wrong profession, really he should be in business school

roko

Yeah he did screw the system, I never thought of it that way. He got a B in microbiology and I got an A, funny thing was that I got yelled at because of it...my reply was...sorry I didn't cheat better for you! Everyone's comments have helped me feel so much better, I don't like talking about this to people who know us both, more problems can arise. So hearing what everyone here has to say, and from their own experiences makes me feel like I'm not alone in this. You're right he should be a dirty attorney lol

yaya28's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:08 PM

That boy failed.slaphead

Screw the grades!

I'da used you for lots and lots of love makin'!!love love And you'd have a hard time getting rid of me!

You the winner, Darlin'. You coulda' been stuck with that loser for a long time.'

Here's to one beeeeutiful woman!!
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

thanks I guess lol! you're awesome!

yaya28's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:05 PM

I just spent a year with a man who I love dearly. The second six months we both took a block of really hard nursing science pre reqs. Class ended last week and he dumped me horribly, saying he only used me for grades. I worked so hard and got all A's...I was stupid and let him copy ALL of my homework and gave him test answers. Now I'm crushed and feel stupid at the same time. Am I the only person who has ever felt this way? :(

Hind site is 20/20 as the saying goes, you bear responsibility for your broken heart as much as he does actually. You went against your better judgement, and cheated, allowing him to get close to you. You basically opened the door said take advantage of my heart and mind, and open me up for heartbreak. I am not taking his side, because I do agree, what he did was devious and meant to deceive you as well. You are in college and an adult now. This is a new lesson in your college education.
You are a pretty, obviously intelligent, and vibrant looking young lady that I am sure can do much better than a Neandrathal Jock, rich kid or whatever he was anyways.

You are absolutely right, I think that's why I feel so awful! I did it to myself and I know better. I feel like a failure because I let him do everything he did to me....I gave him answers on test, did his part of a project etc. I'm having a hard time looking in the mirror because of it. Thanks for your insight.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25