I need to go out and buy some vanilla cake frosting lol

Marry me?

hmmm let me think....YES YES!

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:19 AM
I need to go out and buy some vanilla cake frosting lol

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:19 AM

I've kissed a girl....and well it wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't a man laugh

I made out with my best girl friend. It was no big deal.

Sex is suppose to be ...insert tab A into Slot A.

But all we had were slots....no tabs.

Her stuff felt the same as my stuff. I like men's stuff better.

Hey...aren't we off the OP topic?

to much info friend!

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:13 AM
cherry chapstick! lol sorry

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:11 AM

laugh

It's way addicting!! I sound like a lesbian walking around singing it! lol

Sound like? Maybe? Look like? Not really. Well maybe lipstick... laugh

dang I didn't know I had lesbo lipstick lol eek!

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:06 AM
It's way addicting!! I sound like a lesbian walking around singing it! lol

yaya28's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:03 AM
I've got "I kissed a girl" in my head...I feel so dirty for liking that song lol - Allie's random thought laugh

yaya28's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:59 PM
hi hot new guy flowers

yaya28's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:48 PM
I guess I missed out!

yaya28's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:51 AM
I nanny my 2 yr old nephew and I still have the baby bug, and it's getting worse with age!

yaya28's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:36 AM
get some cherry chapstick

yaya28's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:13 AM
earplugs might help, my aunt uses them with her husband

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:59 AM

ask him politely to sep off your headnoway
how long has it been since you sorta told him how you feel? maybe he hasnt talked to you yet because he is torn between you and the woman he is on and off yet and isnt sure what he wants.
i would call him or text him and just ask him how he is doing.

I told him a few days ago, and I've text him and asked if he was ok with what I told him etc. He said he doesn't know what to do..so I think he's torn also. It's probably a shock to have your best friend tell you they want to be with you. If it's meant to be it'll happen...if not I'll be here crying to you guys laugh

I don't want to call and come across all clingy and pathetic. I'm kinda leaving the actual phone call to him

as long as you are still talking about it then its good. i know it wouldnt be easy but did you tell him you would be ok with him if he chooses to stay with the girl he is with and would still value your friendship with him?
and if you do have to cry im sure you will have many shoulders from us to useflowerforyou

No I haven't told him that, do you think it's really a good idea? What if he thinks i'll hang around for second place when they get back together and repeat their strange process over again.

good question
thats just when you have to make it clear to him your intentions. I'd hate to put a time limit on in it or make it an ultimatum but what if you move on and fall in love with someone and he then decides he wants to be with you.
I dont want to tell you the wrong thing because it is your decision to make, and i dont want you to hate me if you do what i say and it blows up in your face. its a tough dilema how long are you willing to wait and see what he does?

A time limit is a good idea actually. I wouldn't hate you or anyone else if it blew up in my face. This is a huge risk and with my luck it will probably blow up in my face and I'll lose him...but I can't just be the best friend anymore, it's eating me up. She's going away for a month for the holidays and we've planned a disneyland trip...well it's with another couple. It's kinda my last chance to show him how I feel, rather than just nag at him like she does. She's a nice girl but complains about everything lol We're going Dec 19, do you think that's to long a wait to let him think or decide or whatever he needs to do?

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:45 AM

how long has it been since you sorta told him how you feel? maybe he hasnt talked to you yet because he is torn between you and the woman he is on and off yet and isnt sure what he wants.

I told him a few days ago, and I've text him and asked if he was ok with what I told him etc. He said he doesn't know what to do..so I think he's torn also. It's probably a shock to have your best friend tell you they want to be with you. If it's meant to be it'll happen...if not I'll be here crying to you guys laugh

I don't want to call and come across all clingy and pathetic. I'm kinda leaving the actual phone call to him

as long as you are still talking about it then its good. i know it wouldnt be easy but did you tell him you would be ok with him if he chooses to stay with the girl he is with and would still value your friendship with him?
and if you do have to cry im sure you will have many shoulders from us to useflowerforyou

No I haven't told him that, do you think it's really a good idea? What if he thinks i'll hang around for second place when they get back together and repeat their strange process over again.

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:30 AM

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:15 AM
he didn't reject me, he just went "whoa, I need to sit down" it was kinda cute lol we agreed to talk about it this weekend because he is away with work...but we still text.

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:04 AM
I'm trying to stay busy. I've been baking alot! Anything to make the time pass until I see him again and we can talk

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:31 AM

find someone new...always works for me...if not captain Morgan and a good fire does wonders...

haha thanks

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:17 AM
I'm madly in love with my best friend, he's been seeing a girl on and off..blah blah same old argue/breakup story. I sorta told him how I felt, and am laying low for a while. How do I get him off my mind? The net late at night isn't working out so well anymore lol drinks

yaya28's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:08 AM
ok now I look like a snob lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25