Community > Posts By > RandyCooper

RandyCooper's photo
Fri 08/17/12 08:23 PM
Did you kick his ***? If so, congratulations! ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:55 PM
Hey, If you want to meet good people you should change some settings in your profile ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:49 PM

Wow kinda secretive r we? I don't really like to play games just wanna meet some good people so tell me something

I like to play games, I love sports ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:40 PM
You are about to find it out ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:32 PM
Are you looking for me? ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:21 PM
I just have no time to meet more women but sometimes I like to spend a weekend alone ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Mon 08/13/12 08:44 PM
Yeah, Why not? It's normal for me ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Sun 08/12/12 09:16 PM
Hey people, I'm back.
I know you all have been missing me ;). Well, I have been so busy organizing events and studying as hell.

Hope you all are having a good time :)

RandyCooper's photo
Sun 08/12/12 02:32 PM
I didn't see the Olympic games, I don't have a TV

RandyCooper's photo
Thu 08/09/12 07:52 PM

It's just nice to see you making an effort to talk with people, to be fair :) At least it shows you're being serious about it. Unlike the many that post their 'Hi I'm new' thread, and you never hear anything more from them. At least you're giving it a chance. drinker

Hey Rawrr girl
maybe your right
maybe I was a little harsh on Randy

Hey Randy My friend
I'm sorry. One of my comments was a little sarcastic and now that I think about it, well I'm just sorry thats all.
I wish you all the luck in the world. Have a nice day.

Hi joethebricky, don't worry. I like to get different types of comments and this is a forum that anybody can participate and have their own opinions. I don't mind at all :)

Thank you for your comments and welcome to the forum.

Best, Randy

RandyCooper's photo
Thu 08/09/12 07:47 PM

maybe they feels uncomfortable to talk to strangers.

Some people feel uncomfortable to speak with strangers but that why you have to introduce yourself first ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Thu 08/09/12 07:45 PM

It's just nice to see you making an effort to talk with people, to be fair :) At least it shows you're being serious about it. Unlike the many that post their 'Hi I'm new' thread, and you never hear anything more from them. At least you're giving it a chance. drinker

Yes, that's why I'm here to socialize and talk with people :)
I know that online dating website is a great way to meet cool interesting people :)drinker

RandyCooper's photo
Wed 08/08/12 09:03 PM
Dear online dater, today it was an amazing day...Hope you had a great day too.

Can't wait to go to sleep because tomorrow will be an amazing day.... I love to ride the subway every morning when I'm going to my office ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Tue 08/07/12 08:59 PM
I love to socialize with people, that's why people say that I'm very popular.

RandyCooper's photo
Tue 08/07/12 06:23 PM

There have been several times that I have saw these beautiful ladies on the subways and when I started speaking with them they usually get nervous. Is it common that ladies get nervous when I handsome guy approach them?
is there something you're not telling us? Maybe you carry a knife around in public. Hence the look of horror on their faces! shocked

Lol, since kung fu and wrestling are some of my hubbies I don't need to carry a knife.

Hobbies'' lol I hate apple devices with auto spell. :P

RandyCooper's photo
Tue 08/07/12 06:21 PM
Yes I know, I can make any people laugh and have fun ;) and for it you don't need to be too serious; Women love it. Humor is good and it's even better when you find someone that handle it well :)By the way, good look guys with the dating world ;)

RandyCooper's photo
Sun 08/05/12 08:56 PM
Hi everyone, Hope you all had a wonderful weekend like me ;).

I am very excited getting ready to work tomorrow :)

Good night my wonderful people :)

RandyCooper's photo
Sun 08/05/12 06:55 AM

the charm , style, swag,,,

of the approacher means much more than the location in which they approach,,,

Yes you are right. I like that you think like me :)

RandyCooper's photo
Sat 08/04/12 09:58 PM
Thank you, I'm new to this website and I love it :)

RandyCooper's photo
Sat 08/04/12 09:30 PM

There have been several times that I have saw these beautiful ladies on the subways and when I started speaking with them they usually get nervous. Is it common that ladies get nervous when I handsome guy approach them?
is there something you're not telling us? Maybe you carry a knife around in public. Hence the look of horror on their faces! shocked

Lol, since kung fu and wrestling are some of my hubbies I don't need to carry a knife.

rofl rofl oops sense your hubbies are kung fu and wrestling

i can see the spelling was a mistake

Lol "Hobbies"

Hey, Did you mean since?
Don't worry, we all have mistakes ;)

Previous 1 3