Community > Posts By > litecol2000

litecol2000's photo
Mon 04/07/08 08:11 PM
How about,'Hats off to all the Men and Women in our Armed Forces who are in the ' Big Sandbox', overseas...and those who paid the ultimate price for Freedom. "De Oppresso Liber".

litecol2000's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:29 PM
YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH COMPUTERS? MY COMPUTER GOES DOWN ON ME, MORE OFTEN THAN MY GIRLFRIEND DOES. JEEZ.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:54 PM
Ugly..Fugly..Cute..or whatever. I have an 18 year old bottle of Scotch, a box of Arturo Fuentes cigars and some good sounds. Where can I rest my tired bones and enjoy a good drink with some new friends?

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:22 PM
It's nice and comforting to know that I am among peers, with a common interest and age group. Yet, age is just a state of mind over matter. I don't mind and it doesn't matter. Good people are hard to find and since I've joined this site, I have had a wonderful experience, meeting a variety of fantastic individuals.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:11 PM
50 is just a number. If they tell you that you are over the hill...tell them that you, at least, are not under it. Not by a long mile. Remember...we don't age, we "Mature" like a good bottle of wine. Not like a carton of milk.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:06 PM
California (Orange County) and in the summer....Laughlin, Nevada..Bullhead city, Arizona. Right next to the Colorado River. Dual residency. Why not? I'm retired.

litecol2000's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:22 PM
My hat goes off to Mr. Galloway and also my heart is with him and the other 58,000 brothers that died in Vietnam. I arrived in 1967 and stayed til 1968, and had my "Baptism of Fire" during the Tet Offensive. I was Air Rescue and Recovery and shared some of the same 'hell' that others did, as well. We were often in enemy territory, usually in Cambodia and Laos and performed insertions and extractions, many times thru-out my tour and on a few ocassions, were shot down and had to fend for ourselves, as well.
I have to thank the men that we were sent to rescue, for their efforts in assisting us when things got tough. We carried the wounded, nursed and helped those that were in serious condition to return back to friendly territory, and all the while, not one compliant nor a grievence came from them. We were one entity striving for one goal, to survive. And the majority of us did. As Charlie Daniels once put it, in a song that he and his band sung..."I'm still in Saigon" when I see a truely believable movies that depicts the real involvement that we went through. And to Lt. Gen (ret.) Hal Moore, I would of glady served under your command at that time, if the circunstances would of been different. It is not often that an officer of your caliber is seen in hot LZ's and fire fights, that often and leading their men, as well. I salute you, Sir and all the brothers that we lost in that war.
I recently retired from the military after 30 plus years and I am proud to have served my Country, when I was needed. I don't necessarily agree with all of the Policies and political agendas that our Commander-in-Chiefs disseminate to other countries, but as a former soldier and Lt.Col.,..."my reason is not to question why, but to do or die." Or so the maxim goes. My heart is with all who have served in the military, all who have experienced the horrors of war, and to all who have given the ultimate sacrifice...their lives,..."so that others may live".

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:01 PM
Really..Really Gross?...When you are siamese twins and share one 'poop' hole and your other half is gay...and his boyfriend is coming over for a night of sex.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:55 PM
Really Gross...when you are twins connected to each others mouth.....and one of you throws up.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:54 PM
Gross, is when you sit on Grandpa's lap....and feel a bulge.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:53 PM
Gross, is when you kiss Grandma...and she gives you tongue.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:51 PM

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help

me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get

started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over

the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to

her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to

assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a

nice cup of tea, and then .." he said with a deep sigh, . .. . . . .. .

(scroll down)

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

THAT was FUNNY. laugh laugh

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:58 PM
Thank you for your advice and I appreciate this site, as well. I do have a question regarding the posting of replies. I errored, when I tried to reciprocate all the 'welcome' messages and entered my remarks individually, instead of using the option button. Is it possible for you to erase the edited formats that I left behind? It looks rather messy. Thanks. litecol2000

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:52 PM

**HI & WELCOME** I also enjoy every person on this site.flowerforyou :smile:

Thanks. That was nice.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:51 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of JSH!

Thank you. Very nice of you.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:50 PM

Welcome to jsh, it's a good site- good way to make friends!!

Thanks. It's becoming apparent

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:48 PM

welcome!!! enjoydrinker smokin bigsmile

Thanks. The next round is on me.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:48 PM

I'm in the Army, National Guard and just wanted to say hi and welcome....

Thank you and wish you all the luck, in your military career. Become an Officer. Rank 'does' have its privileges.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:44 PM

Welcome lite!!

Thank you, very much.

litecol2000's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:43 PM

Velcummmmmmmmmmmmm (said in my best Bela Lugosi voice) laugh

I "Vant" to thank you, for that.:smile: