Community > Posts By > Teri11215

Teri11215's photo
Tue 07/24/12 01:50 PM
If you could put a caption under the picture of the one with you and the woman, I don't see a problem with that. However, I would loose the picture of the one with the child on it. There are too many nuts on websites, and I would want to protect any child from them. Other than that, your profile looks fine. Good luck to you!

Teri11215's photo
Mon 07/23/12 08:17 PM
I need to take more pics, and I will when I take them. However in the meantime, my profile reads I'm a man, believe me I'm a woman, and would like to meet a man. How can I change this? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Teri11215's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:34 PM
Thank you inbox, could you tell me where to find the forums or blogs?

Teri11215's photo
Mon 07/23/12 01:53 PM
I am new here, and would like meet someone that doesn't want a serious relationship at first. I like to take things slow. I don't drive, but if you live close by I would be willing to meet you in a public place. This is something I swore I wouldn't do again, try online dating that is, but I figured I would do it one more time. If it doesn't work out this time, I'm staying alone lol.

Teri11215's photo
Mon 07/23/12 09:56 AM
I personally don't slap anyone, but perhaps this woman just didn't get your sense of humor. Don't worry about it, it was a blind date, and your not emotionally involved, so get back on the saddle and try to find someone who does understand your sense of humor. Good luck to you.:smile:

1 2 4 Next