Community > Posts By > Gugu

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 08:39 PM
snake soup, just kidding!!
chicken soup (for the soullove )
veggies, seafood, bread.

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 10:51 PM

Chances are the only place you will find humans or dogs are on this planet.
The significance of this is not the type of life but the fact life has occured someplace other than Earth.

If it is found to be PH3 from life in Venus' atmosphere it means in one star system two of eight planets are capeable of generating life.
If you ramp up the ratio to all the planets in the Universe that is a staggering number of planets capeable of generating life.

This means, life is not unique to this planet. It means life is abundant in the Universe. It means life can evolve over time.
It means, life on Earth is not so special afterall.

There are many star systems much older than Sol. It took life 4.5 billion years to reach its current manifestation on Earth. Its now likely there are planets inhabited by lifeforms ranging from PH3 producing organisms in a hostile atmosphere to organisms far exceeding this planets most advanced lifeforms populating the Universe.

It has social, religious and possibly even personal rammifications on how we fit in the grand scheme of reality. Before this discovery, Earth was the only life-bearing planet in a Universe of trillions of planets. A shining light of life in a dark reality.
Now we KNOW this isn't true.

If you read the report you would realize they still are not 100% positive the PH3 comes from living organisms. More data is needed to confirm the discovery. Its how science works. A sample return mission will clarify any doubts. However, scientific reasoning should not be easily dismissed.

Does it also mean life is eternal and that my life on earth will continue on Venus where I evolved from and then visit planet earth again (may be as a dog) after spending 1 billion years on Venus? perhaps make sure to bring along some baking soda to neutralise the acidity (if PH3) on Venus:)))

no photo
Wed 09/23/20 11:09 PM
chicken sandwich, spinach salad - lunch and dinner Monday to Thursday this week, coz it does not take much to prepare and pack for work, but ok, weekend will have more than comfort food, a raincheck for myself drinker happy

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 09:57 PM

Teley, red rose or english breakfast, hot; sometimes with lemon and honey.

Tea, hot most of the time.
Of course: Jasmine and Oolong tea as well but not as frequent as Tetley and English breakfast tea with honey and lemon (my sweet and sour tea:))))

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 09:53 PM
chicken sandwich, spinach salad.

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 03:50 PM
Teley, red rose or english breakfast, hot; sometimes with lemon and honey.

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 12:25 AM
veggies; steamed fish; quinoa porridge smile2 smile2

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 12:25 AM
veggies; steamed fish; quinoa porridge smile2 smile2

no photo
Fri 09/18/20 11:35 PM
shanghainese style wonton in soup, with cabbage: a comofort food when feeling exhauted, feeling recharged now for extended work on weekend smile2

no photo
Thu 09/17/20 12:09 AM
chicken sandwich, avacado.

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 09:09 PM
chicken, mixed greens.

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 08:41 PM
Congee

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 09:58 PM

wonton and veggieslove

Wonton in soup, shanghainese style, very authentic happy

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 09:11 PM
wonton and veggieslove

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 09:30 PM
to smell the roses :angel:

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 09:06 PM
my overtime work for the weekend, cheers smile2

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:56 PM
to look for dinner ideas.

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:53 PM
congee, mangosteen.

no photo
Thu 08/13/20 09:33 PM
noodle;
Soup/ pork bone, carrot, watercress;
Stir fry/ kale, mushroom, water chestnut, fresh lily bulb, bok choy, fresh ginger root slices.
Desert/ blueberries.
No complaint drinker

no photo
Thu 08/13/20 08:37 PM

Start with INTEGRITY and learn from there.

I would say so, at least to me.

Previous 1