Community > Posts By > ShyKBear

ShyKBear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:12 PM

Uh ..8 years older than you is what, 30? Why wouldn't he "still have it"?

It's not like he's 80

Yes he's 30; isn't that why older men date younger women in the first place? To prove to some higher god, they can still nail the "job"?

ShyKBear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:06 PM
I know it's not anything long term; I can't really see myself with him anyways, he is 8 years older than me...maybe he just wanted to see if he's still got it! drinker laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:01 PM

Did you do the Nasty with him ????????????

Ummmm yeah!

ShyKBear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:59 PM
I've been dating this guy for a little over a month now. I have been up front and honest with my feelings, and my intentions of eventually moving back to another state to be with my family, which is at the end of the year.

Now I feel like he's blowing me off, not returning my calls, disappearing every once in a while, and it upsets me, but I don't worry about it too much; because it's not like we're dating exclusively...but the second I don't call him and let him know I ok, he gets all defensive and asks if he did something wrong or if I am still interested in him. It's very weird.

Guys...any advice?

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:19 AM

dr. bob will help you, first lay down on the couch, and tell me about your parents....

My Parents...are divorced, Dad left when I was six months old, cheated on Mom with 16 year old and moved to AZ. I stayed with Mom, til I was 14. Grandpa passed away when I was 12, I didn't get to say goodbye. Moved to AZ with Dad because I didn't get along with Step dad. Dad gets married a year later, I don't like step mom either. 16-20 Rebellious times, moved out twice, then spent one weekend with a guy, get into trouble with Dad for 4 wheelin my 4 runner. He says "your moving back to Moms."
I say NO. I move in with new guy, I get pregnant we get married, and 2 years later, here I am going through a divorce and he gets to keep my kid.

That pretty much sums it up!

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:11 AM
Silly but a most missed memory! One of my first songs/poems.

Hey hey hey Grandpa,
I really love my Grandpa,
Cuz he's lots of fun,
And we play in the sun
all day.
My Grandpa,
He's my funny duddy;
He's my pal,
And he's my buddy.
Pulls me out of the mud,
When I get stuck;
Takes me for a ride,
in his pickup truck.

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:02 AM

are you being honest with them - or are you being a chamelion and appearing to be what each of them think that they want ?

No I'm being honest; but it's too early for me to be in a relationship again...my emotions are so congested, I don't know what I want. "I think I want this guy, no he's not right for me..."

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:59 AM
Doing what?

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:57 AM
I'm so depressed. I'm breaking so many guys' hearts, and I feel like I can't control myself. I am an emotional wreck, I think I should see a doctor.

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:25 PM
Sooo hawt:wink: :tongue:

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:50 AM

just walked outside to take some pics of the snow we got yesterday.. it is so beautiful.. my kids made 2 snowmen.. one is shorty and the other is the big guy.. (that is the snowmens names)

anyone one else playing in the snow??? or takin pics???

I live in Michigan so, unfortunately.....I see the snow all of the time....Well, at least 11 months a year...laugh I swear we don't even see spring here..... Goes right from winter DIRECTLY to summer, then fall (for about 2 days) then winter......YUCK!!!!:tongue:

That's the weather telling you to move some place new! Time for a change! laugh :wink:

I think you're right....

Believe me....I lived in WI for 14 years, and now that I live in AZ, I never want to go back...plus my blood has thinned out since then, me and my 100lb body would probably freeze to death. laugh laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:36 AM

just walked outside to take some pics of the snow we got yesterday.. it is so beautiful.. my kids made 2 snowmen.. one is shorty and the other is the big guy.. (that is the snowmens names)

anyone one else playing in the snow??? or takin pics???

I live in Michigan so, unfortunately.....I see the snow all of the time....Well, at least 11 months a year...laugh I swear we don't even see spring here..... Goes right from winter DIRECTLY to summer, then fall (for about 2 days) then winter......YUCK!!!!:tongue:

That's the weather telling you to move some place new! Time for a change! laugh :wink:

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:31 AM

There must be a reason that you have not opened up, and maybe your just not ready...You should not be pushed into anything, those things come naturally.
I think maybe you have come from a bad break up and are just garding your heart. If that is the case then I can tell you that you will continue to do that until you feel comfortable enough with the person you are with. Aslo if you recently had your heart broken the worst thing you can do is get into another relationship right away. Take some time off, let your heart mend...read a few good books, make new friends...you noticed I said friends. Heal your mind and heart...learn to trust again then find someone that will make you feel complete.
Good luckflowerforyou

Thank you Kenneth, and your right, I just got out of a marriage two months ago...maybe it is a little soon for me to be dating again. I think I have been a little carried away with the feeling of freedom again; don't need to rush into anything so quickly. indifferent

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:13 AM

Need some help expressing my feelings. The guy I am dating, (well every guy that I've met or dated), keeps telling me I need to be more open. I am in this vulnerable position where I keep holding in my feelings....

So how do I go about telling the mind to open the heart?

That's difficult...you just have to do it. You can't keep telling yourself to open. You have to just.....do it. I can tell by this you have a hard time trusting and are afraid of getting hurt. Don't worry, if you speak your mind and give it your all, if they hurt you, it's their problem and their fault.....not yours. You did everything right and you should be proud of yourself for that. You gotta speak your mind hun, if you don't, the relationships will only go one way....HIS way and that can't work. It's gotta be a 100/100 relationship. Each person has to give a 100%. See what I mean....:smile: :wink:

I see what you're saying. Thank you! :smile:

I totally disagree.

I agree about the 100/100 but that only happens when there is total trust, and this would have already happened if there wasn't something there that would keep her from opening up.

Sometimes we let ourselves get hurt by not going with our instinct.

Now wait...I only just met him last weekend, but since then we've both seen each other naked. Does this mean there is trust there? Does this mean I have to be comfortable because of that? huh huh

No that, that even increases the suspicion that something is wrong

So you're saying that I'm holding myself back because I can't trust him...whooo mybe I do need a break for a while. I can't trust anyone sad

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:08 AM
laugh laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:04 AM

Need some help expressing my feelings. The guy I am dating, (well every guy that I've met or dated), keeps telling me I need to be more open. I am in this vulnerable position where I keep holding in my feelings....

That's difficult...you just have to do it. You can't keep telling yourself to open. You have to just.....do it. I can tell by this you have a hard time trusting and are afraid of getting hurt. Don't worry, if you speak your mind and give it your all, if they hurt you, it's their problem and their fault.....not yours. You did everything right and you should be proud of yourself for that. You gotta speak your mind hun, if you don't, the relationships will only go one way....HIS way and that can't work. It's gotta be a 100/100 relationship. Each person has to give a 100%. See what I mean....:smile: :wink:

I totally disagree.

I agree about the 100/100 but that only happens when there is total trust, and this would have already happened if there wasn't something there that would keep her from opening up.

Sometimes we let ourselves get hurt by not going with our instinct.

Now wait...I only just met him last weekend, but since then we've both seen each other naked. Does this mean there is trust there? Does this mean I have to be comfortable because of that? huh huh

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:46 AM

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:37 AM

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh That was bad

ShyKBear's photo
Thu 01/31/08 05:41 PM
happy laugh laugh laugh laugh OMG that was great!