Community > Posts By > Median

Median's photo
Tue 08/21/12 12:38 PM
No. I think you've completely got the wrong end of the stick. What on earth gave you the idea that my intentions are to just shag anything that moves! And what gave you the idea that coming on here asking for advice is some sort of Juvenile bragging?

So far I haven't met anybody. I've had plans to meet other women that failed and I am meeting someone this Friday to try and get to know this person.

Median's photo
Tue 08/21/12 09:23 AM
Lol.. and after all that. I'm getting with a women called Lucy who lives in Norwich. Haven't spoke to Jenna in weeks, I still like her though.

Median's photo
Sat 08/11/12 09:24 AM
I'm just wondering if the dude has learning disabilities or something...

Median's photo
Sat 08/11/12 09:23 AM

Try this:

oral sex can cure morning sickness! flowerforyou

love

Someone posted the same thing on my Facebook today.

And to the guy that started this thread.. grow up!

Median's photo
Sat 08/04/12 02:43 AM
Well.. Yeah. I decided to join Plenty Of Fish and got 8 messages in 24 hours. So.. Plenty of choice. There's only 1 person so far that I really liked.. Jenna, who is no longer interested in a relationship but we still talk often and are still friends. I still want to go see her, and I still want sex with her.

I got so many conversations with women now because of POF I don't know who to talk to.

Hopefully I'll get on as well with another one as I did with Jenna and I can go see this person. All I know now is I'm not going to have a problem meeting women. I'm happy.

Median's photo
Sat 08/04/12 02:26 AM

"She will sees you as a child?" Nooooo. Really?

OMG, how many posts are you going to start on the same subject?!
I think "mature" is totally out of your league but than again what do I know.

Well said!!!!!!

Median's photo
Thu 08/02/12 11:39 AM
Oh yeah.. and I was talking to Beth and Anna aswell.....

Median's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:39 AM
Right.. I knew I shouldn't of got into this dating thing. I got more women interested in me. I still really really like Jenna. Kaylee aint really talking to me and Sarah and I want to meet up!! I just want Jenna noone else!!!

Median's photo
Thu 08/02/12 05:27 AM
Good post. Thanks!

Median's photo
Wed 08/01/12 06:23 AM
OK. Well it seems the situation is sorted. Me and Jenna are just going stay friends, even though she still want's to see me and have sex with me which I'm completely gutted about, but not cos' at least I know now and she still wants sex.

I'm going to see where things go with me and Kaylee. And I'm hoping that we can meet up this week for a coffee and she's going to come visit me at my home. Really hope I get on with her, she's a Virgo and I think Scorpios (me) are supposed to get on together.

Kaylee is 19 and Jenna is 22. I just hope Kaylee is a mature 19 year old.

Wish me the bust of luck!

Peace!

Median's photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:14 PM
Yeah, Ménage à trois it is then!! Haha.

Yeah... I dunno....

Median's photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:01 PM
If she was fit I would.

Median's photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:00 PM
Well. I'm a guy on the net, and with the girl I'm talking to on the net I want to be a true lover to. So.. I would say its 50/50. Some are genuine some aren't. Simple as!

Median's photo
Tue 07/31/12 03:49 PM
Well. I have a bit of a problem. I've been talking to this really nice girl called Jenna in Ashford, who really like's me, already wants to get off with me and are planning for me to go see her at the end of the month. I'm really hoping that we could get together even though we live so far apart.

Thing is, now I have another girl, who I didn't find on a dating site who has taken an interest in me aswell. Basically is sounds like she wants to be with me.

Should I keep talking to this other person and leave my options open incase things don't work out with Jenna. Or should I not talk to this girl at all. I don't want to lead anybody on.

This other women that I'm talking to seems nice and lives alot closer to me.

At this point in time I feel very devoted to getting to know and being with Jenna. I have'nt actually spoke to Jenna the past few days and am getting a feeling she doesn't want to talk as much.

Should I just see how things go with me a Jenna since that really who I'd rather be with, or should I call it a day and talk to this other women?

Median's photo
Mon 07/30/12 12:53 PM
Find someone to talk to, always helps. Or, find someone else if it isn't working

Median's photo
Sat 07/28/12 02:59 PM
I do agree, of course he should be able to say 'no' without the assumption of him being gay, but, personally, I don't say no to offers, and I wont be when I go to see my girl.

Median's photo
Sat 07/28/12 02:52 PM
He's probably not gay, well he might be, but I'd never pass up the offer.

Median's photo
Sat 07/28/12 02:28 PM

Depends what kind of kiss, but I'd say no. I'm gunna kiss mine when I see her... on the cheek of course.
Awwww that's SWEET!

Thanks, that's what she says to me all the time.. "awww" lmao!

Median's photo
Fri 07/27/12 12:53 PM
Depends what kind of kiss, but I'd say no. I'm gunna kiss mine when I see her... on the cheek of course.

Median's photo
Fri 07/27/12 12:52 PM

I don't have a 'boyfriend'

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure you'll find love eventually.

Previous 1