Community > Posts By > Median

Median's photo
Fri 07/27/12 12:37 PM
Thankyou very much everybody. We like each other looaads. And I'm going to see her end of next month. And if all works out between us we'd move to Nottingham together.

Median's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:32 AM
Well I've just started a fairly long distance friendship, but if things work out I'm prepared to move to any location. It can work!

Median's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:15 AM
Edited by Median on Thu 07/26/12 10:15 AM
In your dreams you did!

Median's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:10 AM
...of being on this site.

Yeah. I actually found someone on the 2nd day of being on this site. Already had hours and hours of conversation on Skype and on the phone, and she has the same birth date as me. I really like her and we got loads in common. Don't I just feel so lucky. Wonder if anybody else on here got or has ever been this lucky.

Peace love and blessings!

Median's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:06 AM
Edited by Median on Thu 07/26/12 10:06 AM

I guess my thoughts on this is that if they want too much info too fast let the red flag fly high.
I prefer to really try to get know somebody for a quite awhile through emails ,then on the cell phone. If I feel comfortable enough with them I will meet them in a public place ,but not until I have done all that will I give out my home addy.

That's exactly what I'm doing, and don't I just feel so lucky I found someone I like with loads in common and shares the same birth date as me on the 2nd day on here. Lucky!!!

Median's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:37 PM
Hi.

I'm just hoping to find someone who I could talk to, or perhaps if they lived in my area, date!

Anybody who wants to get to know me, or chat, or whatever. Maybe we could talk on FB, MSN or by text.

Median's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:28 PM
Hi

I'm new here, please could you go ahead and rate my profile.

Median's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:13 PM

Median's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:10 PM
Hey, If you need someone to talk to, I'm always up for a chat!

2 Next