Community > Posts By > bob_kemp56

bob_kemp56's photo
Wed 07/11/12 05:50 PM
Hi!

Thanks for the warm welome!

I live over here N. of Dallas, N. of McKinney, out in the country. I've been in my house about 30 years now and am very recently single, like about a month ago, so I'm looking to find people to go out with, play and party.

It'll take me a while to finish reading your profiles, so give me a minute!

Bob

ps. just read vivian2981's

bob_kemp56's photo
Wed 07/11/12 05:09 PM
Hi --

I think I'm the newbie yellowrose was reeling in on Monday, lol.

Glad to meet you all!

I'm pretty chattie, so unless you want to read a lot, don't start it! ha!

Bob

bob_kemp56's photo
Wed 07/11/12 08:44 AM
Hi --

Well, I guess it does come down to the definition of "senior", AARP probably wants it a lower age since that's how they get funded!

Thanks for the warm welcome Leigh2154! I looked at your profile and I think that Crossville, Tennessee might be a little far away from me in Weston, Texas for us to pop off for a beer and game of pool, lol!

yellowrose10, I don't know, when I click my profile, the "Weston Senior Singles" line is on the browser top margin and it's still in the code, so I don't think it's a googl ad.

Will someone please click my profile and look at the top of their browser and tell me here if they see that?

It says, "bob_kemp56: Newly Single Looking | Weston Senior Singles"

Thanks

Bob

bob_kemp56's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:22 PM
Hi --

I'm new to Mingle2 and glad to be here. Can't wait to meet some people who I can chat with and maybe meet and grow closer to!

However, the first thing I saw on my profile was this title in the browser top bar --

"bob_kemp56: Newly Single Looking | Weston Senior Singles"

Hey! I'm only 55-years old! I'm not a "senior", those are people in nursing home or managed care! I'm just a guy!

Can you please remove that "senior" business? I LOOKED for a way to get rid of it and couldn't!

Thanks!

Bob

ps. I don't know if this forum will notify me by email when a reply is posted here or what, but I don't need a reply, I just want the title NOT to say senior! You are making me feel old and I bet I can have a contest pulling weeds in my gardens and a man half my age will drop on the ground exhausted before this "senior"! ha!....bk

1 3 Next