Community > Posts By > jcforcer

jcforcer's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:31 PM
Twice. First time was bad because after telling her she left me. Crazy way to respond to something like that. The second time was much better. Thank goodness the second time around wasn't like that :tongue:

jcforcer's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:25 PM
For me when rationalizing why I am still single, my most common response is that I am "the nice guy."

jcforcer's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:21 PM
If he really wants to talk to you, I would think the more appropriate thing would be for him to give you his phone number instead. With his number, you could always call him on a pay phone in order to protect both your cell phone number and home number.

Also, if he is really interested in you why not tell him you are not quite comfortable giving out your number yet? If he cares, he should understand and continue to communicate with you by other means until that time comes.

That is what first came to mind for me :smile:

jcforcer's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:14 PM
What is your operating system? (WinXP, Windows 2000, etc).

jcforcer's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:52 PM
Also make sure the wattage on the Dell matches or exceeds the one that was in the eMachine. If it is lower wattage, you may run into problems.

jcforcer's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:48 PM
Depending on how old it is, could be a great excuse to get a new one ;)

jcforcer's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:28 AM
Played the trial about a year ago. Decided to get it over this past Christmas. It is a lot of fun.

Currently a lvl 50 paladin (30/11/0)

jcforcer's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:22 AM

jcforcer's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:20 AM
Whatever you decided to buy, don't forget to check out www.dealcatcher.com for some coupons and deals. Some of the users on there figure out how to make a good system and get you $300 off the price (Dell) (i.e. coupon is spend $999 or more and get $300 off. People get the price practically right at $999 and then the laptop becomes $699 instantly).

jcforcer's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:10 AM
I don't have a drink often, but usually at a LAN I will have one or two the entire weekend. I do find it easier having something to drink with RTS though laugh I get absorbed into FPS's where I forget I have a drink till the match is over :)

jcforcer's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:59 AM
Names Joshua and I am just dropping in to say hi and all that good stuff bigsmile

Hope your guys weekend is going well drinker