Thu 01/31/08 03:42 PM
If you had an uncle jack and he was stuck on a horse, would you help
your uncle jack off

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:21 PM
I'm sending this to my sundy school teacher laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 10:57 AM
I know this is going to sound stupid. But although people are not agreeing with each other. I like that all of you said your view points with out degrading each other. I wish more people could do that.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:28 PM
Oohhh ooo i would so like to print that out and let my co-workers see it. but the big bosses are in union negotaions.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:27 PM
I would take you home.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:15 PM
prety in pink

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:11 PM
Okay yours could be brick house.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:10 PM
Mistress Stare

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:07 PM

hard candybigsmile bigsmile
lol come on .. i might actually have to use it one day.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:05 PM
Finnal Kiss

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:55 PM
NightDancer

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:48 PM
Mr. Shaddow hate to tell you this..but if your thinking about cutting your hair beause of people judgment ...your just going to run into a diffrent set of oppions.

Please dont cut your hair.

Now because i was good...heres my dirty joke.

Men should be bald ...saves on hair balls.:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:37 PM
I'm just going to say my piece the run for the hills.

My side of the Mountain (great kids book some of the survial stuff actually works).

Roots by Alex Hailey (can't figure out why read my bio)

When i need lifting for my trouble the Bible even if it is made by man...you have think that they might of got some of it right.

And when i just want to be bad .. any dirty smutty book will do.

Waves...and runs for the hill.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:54 PM
*blush* I know everyone is teasing and having fun. but some of it is getting mean.

Mr. Dummie your profile needs to talk about your self more and please think about changing your title name Dummie in english is very bad.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:23 PM
Okay what is a capers..sorry i just dont know. i have a piture of a bad guy in a mask plotting evil with his pet cat.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:19 PM
Just a thought. but if you had two M&M bars and unwrap them. Then let them get slightly warm ,then sandwich a stick in between them. Then you can refroze wouldnt that work for your deep frying needs ?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:16 PM
HHHmmm Shark....aammm (Homer Simpson vocie)love

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:02 PM
*cough* Mr. Shadow. uhm hate to tell you this but blond is a state a mind not just a hair color. If your intrested in the lady make sure you tell her.

I will be the first one to admit that when a guy is intrested in me he is going to have to club me over the head. I just do not read hints.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:26 AM

there not all like that..theres some really nice guys on here.i find them funny, caring, chatty ..love them all.can honestly say i havent found a rude one.im a curvy lady too so they arent all bad hun...keep looking and you will seebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Lady with your luck i want you as my partner in vegas. Yes i have met some nice people...but i have met my share of fools as well.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:23 AM
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.