Community > Posts By > Hardcandy

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:53 PM
You know what Medic ..to be honest it is easyer for me to answer Tommo than you ...but your reply is so heartfelt and real that it desirves an answer.

I'm sorry for you and your wife and I hope you find what your looking for soon. Thank you for sharing your life lessons.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:42 PM
Okay Heres my next question:

DO you think you will ever find the woman for you who apeals all the way in your looks department or do you think you will get bored with that person ?

Men i understand this is a far right question. Please change it to your sense abilty.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:38 PM

Hardcandy I apologize for diverting your discussion.. I'm going to leave now so you can get back on your topic... <hugs>flowerforyou

Princes any time :) I love your point of view.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:37 PM

Hey Tommo

Keep it civil. no one has ben mean to you.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:31 PM
Princes and if they dont talk after the nice round..then you can beat the crap out of them.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:30 PM
Okay please do not turn this is into a bashing discusion..I want the guys to freely talk.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:27 PM
PJ I am sorry ..I did not check your profile. and i like both your pics :smile:

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:10 PM

Hey Handy Candy... Sometimes that is just the way it is. This is not about if or not I appeal to women... it is if or not THEY appeal to me my darling :wink:

Well dear its a buyers market :) so tell me what makes you a better purches than PJ

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:06 PM

The outside can change at any time, that is part of life. Accidents happen. Would you suddenly change how you feel about your woman if something happened to the wrapping paper? I agree that there has to be attraction, but is the outside really that important when it comes down to it?

I like that question..I hope some people answer it.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:06 PM

The outside can change at any time, that is part of life. Accidents happen. Would you suddenly change how you feel about your woman if something happened to the wrapping paper? I agree that there has to be attraction, but is the outside really that important when it comes down to it?

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:05 PM

If I was any hotter, I would burn myself!

Okay what makes you hot ? Why do you think you should appeal to women ?

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:02 PM

There have been numerous studies suggesting that looks are far less important to women than they are to men.
I could find them if anyone wanted to dispute it. Until then, I have work to do.

:smile: Thanks maybe latter actually im just intrested in personal oppion right now.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:01 PM

There have been numerous studies suggesting that looks are far less important to women than they are to men.
I could find them if anyone wanted to dispute it. Until then, I have work to do.

:smile: Thanks maybe latter actually im just intrested in personal oppion right now.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:58 AM
Tommo i can safely say i saw something attative in each guys picture that posted. Would I talk to them in real life..no because i'm shy and think men should talk to women first.. I know not very modern thinking.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:53 AM
Okay this is not a slam..just an observation I notice that most of the men have agreed to some point that looks are important to both men and woman. I also noticed that the guys on the far right do not have pics up...was wondering why was that if looks are important ?

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:43 AM
Okay I guess my follow up question is ..do you feel that woman hold men to the same standards ?

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:38 AM
Hello this question is to all the men. Not trying to change anyone oppion. Please tell me how important is a womans look to you and the reason why ?

thank you

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:19 AM
I like men to have enough hair to hide scratches

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:22 AM
Any chance the dumb ass responded ??? I would really like to hear what maxi replied.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 04:39 PM
RFLOL OOOhh ... Yes.