Community > Posts By > dia_licious

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:44 AM

Ahhhh! You are wise I see. Hmmmmmmm. I shall come up with a tricky word problem for you...just give me time to "Google" a good one.laugh

lol ok

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:38 AM

How do "They" get all that cheese into the tiny square that is to become known as the "Cheez-It"?

ooo! i remember watching this on food network... they have wheat flour, vegetable oil, sharp yellow cheese, salt, and spices...and they bake it with a hole in the middle to allow them to bake more evenly and to string on a thread...

:) yummm!

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:30 AM

How can you turn JELLO back into a liquid?

heat it up.

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:25 AM

last chance!

any question...and by any, i mean any.

I can't really turn that into any sexual innuendos grumble

aww so sorry to disappoint you.

how bout this...

oh fukc.

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:24 AM

you effin crack me up just a guy!
mmmk Question...where did you get your glasses?

Dr. Zoellners office.

Tulsa, OK 74136

:)

dia_licious's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:24 AM

do you like fat guys with no money?

i must have at one point...i dated my ex for 3 years...

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:36 PM
last chance!

any question...and by any, i mean any.

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:54 PM
lol

they have tampons for that....

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:34 PM
ok im done in this thread, no because of anything anyone said, just personal stuff...

i guess im just resentful for what happened in the past...

have a good night everyone :)

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:03 PM

I'm sorry, but for those of who would do this, I just find that to be wrong. Call me a judgmental prick if you must, but why would get involved with someone that you couldn't trust? And it lead you to do something like this? I don't get that.
It's not about getting involved with someone you don't trust... it's about him or her cheating after you've been in a relationship. I trust my bf, I give him every right to privacy. I never check his phone, his wallet, his email. None of that. But if I started having a VALID reason to think he's cheating on me... then I have the right to find out.

thank you!

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:02 PM

I'm sorry, but for those of who would do this, I just find that to be wrong. Call me a judgmental prick if you must, but why would get involved with someone that you couldn't trust? And it lead you to do something like this? I don't get that.

what if you trusted this person with your life, until that one event happened...thats how it was for my situation anyway, i was totally blind sided!

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:00 PM
anything else?

anyone?

....bueller..........bueller........bueller.......

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:58 PM

No. If I suspect I need to do something like that I am already gone. Reading someones mail is more likely to hurt a relationship because two wrongs don't make a right.

soooo if you went to do your mates laundry and found a $50 gift card to red lobster in a pocket and when asked they said it was for a female friend of his for xmas, after the fact that YOU had to pay for all HIS familys gifts because he was broke...you wouldnt be suspicious enough to read his emails in hopes to clear your thoughts?

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:54 PM
i would never put myself in that situation...

i know what its like to be cheated on, and i would never want to put someone else through that...

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:52 PM

Would you--for any reason--read your mate's email or pose as him/her online, without his/her knowledge and permission?

i have, and thats how i found out he was cheating on me. i did, however, have a good reason to hack into his messenger and read his archived messages...it wasnt because i was bored or anything...

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:43 PM

ROFL

I make my own challah, thank you very much

lol challah is effin amazing. my best friends family is jewish and i lived with them after i emancipated myself when i was 15...so i know all about the jewish stuff :)

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:56 PM

How do you seduce Jewish girls?

with a loaf of challa and a some matza ball soup.

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:54 PM

If coffee was milk and milk was coffee, would old people still need to wear Depends??

most definately.

the beverage of choice has nothing to do with their lack of bladder control :)

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 03:45 PM

If a tree fell in the forest and no one heard, would my ex wife still biotch about it?

probably...ex's like to find little things to ***** about...thats why you just punch em all in the face hardcore style! ;)

lol

dia_licious's photo
Sun 10/26/08 03:41 PM

Do you think San Francisco wants too make Prostitution legal, so Pimpin wont be so Hardhuh

lol doubtful...
Well you know, Pimpin aint Easysmokin

lol neither is life...

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25