Community > Posts By > LonghornSWD

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 10:00 PM
Thanks for the help.

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 09:55 PM
Edited by LonghornSWD on Wed 07/04/12 09:58 PM
Settling settling for what? I'd rather be single for the rest of my life then not have what I want.

You're hard-pressed to find someone that would be willing to live on a ranch. Without running water and electricity. They can butcher and so on and so forth. My ex was Native American. She can cut a sheep's throat and let it bleed out for blood sausage. You're not going to find that every day. Our society is so full of fake people that got their phone shoved up their ***. They'd rather be on Facebook than a relationship. And so on and so on. So yeah maybe a little bit difficult especially living in Denver Colorado at the moment. So full of liberals.

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 09:44 PM
That was an interesting read. So what are you going to do about it? What are we going to do about it?

I think what you fail to realize is that the majority of Americans absolutely don't care. They're more concerned about the Cardassians than what's going on in their country.

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 01:01 AM
Why isn't there any local forums? You start writing back and forth with someone about a comment or topic and find out they live halfway around the world. This should be the Denver Metro region forum. If there is local topics can somebody let me know how to get there?

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 12:16 AM
Season three is almost here. I am a huge fan of the series. But I am afraid that it's going to take a turn for the worst. The Walking Dead, has always been very serious and realistic or as realistic as you can be with zombies. But it seems they're taking a different path this season. With a character that almost seems mythological and fake. Does anybody have any thoughts on this topic?

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 12:09 AM
I hear that season five is the last for Breaking Bad. Does anybody have any thoughts on what's going to happen to Walt and Jesse? Does anybody think that Hank is going to catch Walt?

LonghornSWD's photo
Wed 07/04/12 12:03 AM
Well I have a little bit of sad news for you. If you got into your relationship when you were young and youthful don't ever expected again. That level of love I mean. I will never have what I had before. The best you can do is just find someone that you get along with and try to be happy.

LonghornSWD's photo
Tue 07/03/12 11:52 PM
Yes true love does exist. I'll give you a few quick examples. My grandparents have been married for about 60 years. My grandmother has dementia. My grandfather visits her every day at the nursing home and feeds her and looks out for her.

My mother and father were married for 17 years. They have been separated for about 25 years. My mother never remarried she still loves my father.

I was in a relationship for over seven years. There was a lot of complications. But I hope that she has nothing but the best in life. That my friends is true love.