Community > Posts By > Shelley

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/21/20 12:03 AM
it is not really cheating if there is no penetration, right?

From reading your comments, it sounds like you don't mind being cheated on or you've never experienced this and can't empathise.
Cheating is not just about sex or screwing around on your partner. It's about disrespecting the relationship you're in.

Shelley's photo
Sat 06/20/20 11:58 PM
Voice your dreams, put in some hard work and it'll become reality.

Shelley's photo
Sat 06/20/20 11:57 PM
A guy who is financially secure, is classed as a "Top tier guy" usually Shelley! :thumbsup::sunglasses:

Really... Is that all women are looking for? How shallow! Wealthy men are not necessarily amazing guys filled with stellar personality. Don't think they got to the top by being kind.

Shelley's photo
Sat 06/20/20 11:53 PM
Ah come on guys you not being super helpful:laughing:️ he just wants to find a girl! You can try looking under your bed, in the gym, grocery store, girls are everywhere!

Shelley's photo
Sat 06/20/20 11:51 PM
Imagine what he could do with that tongue... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Shelley's photo
Thu 06/18/20 12:12 PM
But we can talk:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Shelley's photo
Thu 06/18/20 12:11 PM
I lost 130 along time ago. she's twice the woman today

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:43 PM

Is it normal to wanna score on the first date? Do ladies ever want it?

Depends.

For men -"Is it normal to wanna score on the first date?"

Oh hell yeah.

Men are hardwired by nature to try to procreate at every opportunity, just as a dog is hardwired to want a steak at every meal.

For women - "Do ladies ever want it?"

Oh hell yeah.
BUT - their sexual attraction is tied to their emotions - which can be turned on/off like a light switch and do not have to be tied to "soulful love" as they would want men to believe.

Thus the proverbial "gals weekend to Vegas" where a string of one-niters may occur "for the thrill" - an emotion she doesn't get at home anymore in her current relationship.
Or from her sneaks back to her Ex - for those emotional thrills that sneaking around create.

If the gal emotionally wants the thrill, they'll pull the trigger on the first date, such as if you were a top-tier guy.
If not, they have to develop a want for you first.

Very true! What would you consider as a top-tier guy? Haven't heard it phrased like this before.

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:39 PM
Yoghurt

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:37 PM
Whipped cream. Oh wait that's two words. Never mind.

Chocolate

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:37 PM
Orgasms laugh laugh laugh

That will make a relationship last... Even if you hiding away somewhere cos your other half refuses to touch you... There's some messed up people out there.

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:34 PM
no one loves* that was supposed to b the title smh so dumb lol

That's the problem right there. Your grammar and spelling are so poor that it's off putting to most ladies.

Shelley's photo
Mon 06/15/20 07:31 PM

I would be on a plane to Prague, discover what Europe has to offer.

You could always send one of those cute policemen over to my place:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

tell the truth...you'd be happy with any good dude with a pair of cuffs and the knowledge of how to use them tongue2

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::fire::fire::fire:

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 11:44 AM
Ok maybe I'm not on this platform often enough to notice these things...

Caramel popcorn or salted?

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 11:12 AM
You stalking her profile... How do you know she's changed her pic...

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 11:10 AM
Still a great story to tell and learn from.

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 09:24 AM
I understand this feeling to well. Some days I smell the stench of death sitting on my shoulder, picking at my rotting thoughts, and I know my time is close.

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 09:20 AM
I don't want to be someone's last thought, it means they were too busy during the day to spare me a thought.

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 09:18 AM
Great words, vivid imagery but unable to connect and find the thread thro the poem.

Shelley's photo
Sun 06/14/20 09:12 AM
Wow, so patriotic! Besides the fact that only thistles grow in Scotland... Why choose such a thorny flower as the national symbol... Does it represent the people or culture?