Community > Posts By > unmin

unmin's photo
Fri 09/07/12 01:26 AM
Hi, so used to giving advice, not used to getting it. I'm bored at the moment, and thought it'd be interesting... maybe you could rate my profile? lol, thanks

unmin's photo
Mon 08/20/12 10:14 AM
Oh, I know the world's not perfect. I'm not one to settle for just anyone either :wink:

unmin's photo
Mon 08/20/12 09:52 AM
My parents were both single parents before they got married and had me. They had the best relationship that I've seen anywhere. My older brothers and sister absolutely adored me, and the fact that we were only half related never phased me. I would definitely date a single father, of course with no drama attached, but still... anyway my point is for you not to be discouraged. Have a good day!

unmin's photo
Mon 08/20/12 09:39 AM
I have a little bit of a suggestion.You're pretty, but when you're in the search engine your photo makes you look somewhat dwarf-ish. Even though your profile says you are 5'6, we've all agreed it's rare for a guy to pay attention to that kinda stuff. I believe if you switch from the main photo to another, people will be more likely to actually click your profile? I dunno. It's the high shoulders and the angle that reminded me of a "small person's" stature.Good Fortune to You!:smile:

unmin's photo
Mon 08/20/12 09:28 AM
Maybe a photo of you smiling, women (or anyone, actually) can't see that you're approachable with your mean mugging the camera. Try a smile, even just a little one.

unmin's photo
Sun 08/19/12 11:15 PM
Thank you everyone, your input is encouraging. Hopefully not to just me but anyone else in my similar situation happy

unmin's photo
Sun 07/08/12 10:24 PM

Or maybe they just don't want to be involved with the child.
That is more likely the case than men thinking she is 'available'. Dont ever lower your standards.unmin! God knows when and who :-)

Yeah, thanks y'all. I am just bummed that it seems that way. I know God has a plan for me, I guess I'm just kinda young and impatient. I'd rather not have to worry about this kinda stuff frown

unmin's photo
Sun 07/08/12 02:38 PM
Edited by unmin on Sun 07/08/12 02:39 PM

Find a few other single parents whose kids are similar in age and
play well with yours. Trade babysitting so that you have all the
kids one night and then trade with them some other night.

What a great idea^^

unmin's photo
Sun 07/08/12 02:28 PM
It's more difficult to find a Christian guy, than a non-Christian guy. I'm not fast, only have one child, but I AM a Christian. I have made mistakes like everyone, but have learned from them and now do what's right. Please tell me how it is easier for me to snag a nice looking guy who loves my son and absolutely adores me but isn't Christian... I end up turning this seemingly perfect person down, wondering why I did.

Looking for a Christian guy that will actually want a relationship with me is like looking for needle in a haystack.Frustrating. My question is this, why is it that less Christian men are attracted to me than
non-Christian men (when they find out I'm a mom)?

unmin's photo
Sun 07/08/12 02:00 PM
I like to go swimming and then sit in the a/c, or taking a cold shower helps too:thumbsup:

unmin's photo
Sat 07/07/12 07:19 PM

Didn't you know? AZ doesn't breed normal girls. Perhaps normal "women", but then, they're all probably from other states.

We definitely don't have any normal ones xD, glad I'm not from here(even though I've been here too long):tongue:

unmin's photo
Sat 07/07/12 07:15 PM
I am too. Well what do you do to stay cool? waving

unmin's photo
Sat 07/07/12 07:08 PM
Edited by unmin on Sat 07/07/12 07:08 PM
uniform is very nice, but seeing you as normal everyday person helps also.. :wink: