Community > Posts By > Woodrow

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:27 PM

thanks for the imput everyone I am tired of looking at the computer so goodnight and much love to all of u even the smartasses here lol

night

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:25 PM
It'll be pretty, just not like you:wink:

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:24 PM
Who is ready?

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:20 PM

I do not get why people feel better tearing down people they don't know??? I was seriously asking and people want to mock me that is not cool I would never disrespect anyone like that even if it makes them feel better to tear me down

I've found that alot here, lots of ulgy people here. F*CK'EM, hope i didn't mess with your thread too muchdrinker

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:17 PM
What do you think of the post Song-from Vouyer?

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:15 PM
Liked how you fight death then relizied that some things you just cant fight. Made me feel something, I only do that for artists.

drinker Thanksdrinker

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:11 PM

So let me see if I have this right, if you have food stamps and don't speak English, you are an illegal immigrant, is that correct? What kind of idiotic, lame and very judgmental assumption is that?! Not to mention, ignorant! Get over yourselves! I'm so tired of people berating others because of where they come from. So what if they have food stamps? Do you know the circumstances that brought them to that grocery store where you work? Automatically that makes them "illegal"?? Just like that? I know that there are people who do take advantage of the "system" and they do it without remorse, but guess what? They are citizens of the United States! What? Not just illegal immigrants??? I work for the government, give me a break! I see ALL kinds of people who "milk" the system. Sure, some happen to be here illegally, but some happen to be here very legally and they are the ones who take, and take and take and don't work even though they are very capable of doing so! So don't just lump them all as being "illegals" that's crap! What if I were to judge some of you soley on the basis of your spelling?!! There are some horrendous grammar and spelling errors that were posted on this topic, would you like it if I judged you for that?

Yes I wouldlaugh Your right lots of people abuse the system, I've never taken a cent from the government. A firm beleiver in self-responsiblity/respect.

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:07 PM
Sorry Buckcherry. Their going to be around for quite awhile

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:03 PM

drinker i want to know if i'm pretty to since everybody else is asking!laugh laugh

Well i think that San Fran pic blew it for ya!

laugh My last woman said the same:cry: laugh

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:02 PM

drinker i want to know if i'm pretty to since everybody else is asking!laugh laugh

laugh lol hell yes

what is it the guitar or the hair?laugh

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:00 PM

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:56 PM

Bottom line to me with WHERE we are going as a country,,,
We put MORE desire in making money than we put into having FAMILY time.
We have become a TWO house-hold income marrage. both need to work in order to HAVE what we need...
And MONEY is EVERYTHING,,,OVER ALL VALUES, WANTS, NEEDS, to live
here, and to survive here, YOU BETTER HAVE MONEY.

But who cares if you pay-back 300,000 for the house you bought for 100,000,,,,NO-ONE,,,THATS AMERICA..:heart:

Very sad, Very true,

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:53 PM
laugh laugh

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:52 PM

because these people will do the work of the american people that dont wanna do it and they contribute to the ecconmy mostly?

I clean toilets in a nursing home so what exactly is it us Americans will not do?

I dont know, thats what i'm going to be doing for a while

hey its a living..laugh

All i've ever asked for. An oppertunity to do that

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:51 PM

Welfare is for the poor, if you can buy nice clothes then you can buy food. Food, shelter, & clothes then everything else. They might have been not as whell off because they cant speak english.

Nice clothes can be bought at second-hand stores and yard sales.

True,

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:49 PM
Edited by Woodrow on Fri 02/29/08 09:50 PM

my tax dollars pay for e s l english as a second language, in my opinion this should not be tax payer xpense.!!!!!!!!!!

Part of the cost of citizenship, along with criminal background, drug testing. Just charge 1000 per person

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:49 PM

because these people will do the work of the american people that dont wanna do it and they contribute to the ecconmy mostly?

I clean toilets in a nursing home so what exactly is it us Americans will not do?

I dont know, thats what i'm going to be doing for a while

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:47 PM

just based on looks who finds me attractive?

yes, but i'm jaded-read your other posts. I like personallity first looks are a bonus-like you.

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:43 PM
Who really cares where they were born, to make it in america you must speak english. If kids are learning another lang then there prob not here legally. Birthright for non citizens is messed up.

Woodrow's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:35 PM
Thank you, I'm just an artist using song to stop form doing it