Community > Posts By > symbelmyne

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:37 PM
when I lived in the states I bought everything second-hand like at the Salvation Army, Savers, Goodwill, etc..those places never go out of business...

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:52 PM
snikle chicken humperdink...

wasnt he a singer back in the 70´s?
huh

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:49 PM
this avatar expresses my true inner self...

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:42 PM
Bear...

I also like the human type too....bigsmile

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:42 PM

Ok... I didn't read the whole thing...

but didn't you see her have a pattern with her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend... And you didn't think that if you were to get serious with her that she wouldn't have the same pattern with you?

I read this one...shorter and something I agree with...wheres Ann Landers when you need her?..oh wait, shes dead, right??
huh

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:40 PM

Is it possible that you like to go for the needy, vulnerable type? Sounds like you got a lot of guys that just love a bit of dramatic attention. Go look for people with self respect and balls.

people like that are like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoes..you dont go "looking for them", they are just out there and stick to whomever passes by..the key is to scrape em off and keep walking....

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:39 PM

Gotta say....got no time or use for the pity seekers who pull that crap...the ones who are serious will do it....the ones who just want attention talk about it or just make a weak half-assed attempt.

Many will not agree with me but, I have a very Japanese approach to suicide and in the right context...I can respect someone who makes that personal choice. It is wholly dependant on the situation.

I agree..Ive never tried to "talk" anyone out of killing themselves, because the fact that they are talking shows they dont really want to kill themselves, they just need help with overwhelming problems..however for the OP, you have the right to let these guys know you are not their personal crisis center and that if they need help they need to look elsewhere.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:29 PM

In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy.
Fran Lebowitz

The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.
Karl Marx

We like our private property.bigsmile

indeed...:wink:

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:25 PM

I wish I had a dime.... for every time someone viewed my profile. Sadly they never email me...lol

with inflation, Id prefer a dollar...

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:22 PM
In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy.
Fran Lebowitz

The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.
Karl Marx

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:12 PM
just ask, hang out like friends, go for coffee and talk about the latest anime movie youve seen...

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:09 PM
Edited by symbelmyne on Thu 10/30/08 04:10 PM
1. Ive been an extra in two movies (Porkeys and Black Sunday)
2. Im one of the 10K screaming fans on a BOC live album (Hollywood, Florida)
3. I often forgo underwear when I wear a skirt or dress
4. I collect mermaids but hate the ocean
5. Im saving it for another post...(dont want to give away everything all at once...)

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:05 PM
over 30 and still living with mom kind of sours it for me...

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:30 PM

whats the best way to write one?

I prefer to use paper and a pencil so I can erase in case I make a mistake..

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:28 PM

gurlz have cooties!!!!!!!!!

boys are stupid, throw rocks at them...:tongue:

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:27 PM
maybe thats why my ears burn sometimes...scared

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:24 PM

smile2What word best describes your last break up?smile2

about time...noway

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:23 PM

(...)

so any suggestions on how to tell him not to contact me anymore???

hey..heres a radical idea..stop answering the phone...

spock

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:21 PM
fish-heads

fish-heads,

rolly-polly

fish-heads,

fish-heads

fish-heads,

eat them up

yum!!!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:19 PM

According to the book of Revelation, the anti-Christ: will be a man in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will come out of nowhere, decieve the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal..... the prophesy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA? I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO THINK ABOUT IT AND SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO VOTE. THE BOOK OF REVELATION SAYS THAT THE BEAST WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE AUTHORITY APPROX 42 months (in ch 13) Thats almost a 4 year presidency term. Lord have mercy on us! *Jesus is Life*

this is a joke right...?, right...? huh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25