JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:45 PM
I didn't fall.. I floated down.. laugh laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:49 PM
Nice pic.. :)

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:55 PM
It's a start up drug.. Should be illegal..

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:18 PM
Still flippin cold though.. 8 degrees.. Ouch!! :angry:

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:17 PM
Finally.. In MN we are NOT "snowed in".. Woot Woot!! happy

Sorry to hear you are though... flowerforyou flowerforyou

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:15 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker

Just thought I'd keep it going.. happy

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:34 PM

Warren Buffet, the second richest man in the world, pays a lower percentage of his income than you. Think about that in November and vote for the Democrat!

that may be true but he still pays a lot more than I do.

And if I had his skills, I would have his money too. He earned it, not me.

The only reason why Warren Buffet is an issue, is because he himself came out and said he was getting taxed far less than he should be.. Apparantly, he showed the percentages and it was far less than the average citizen..

The rich already have a break.. They make money off interest rates where the middle class get screwed on the same.. They don't need the tax breaks.. In the future, when we have a fiscally responsible (non republican) president.. They can cut taxes for the rich all they want... Right now, facing the ever growing record deficit.. It's best for the country as a whole, to raise taxes on the rich.. The rich don't have that much an effect on the economy anyways... They have plenty of money to put into the market as is....

I am so far from rich it's not funny - let's get that straight. But I think there is something inherently wrong in part of the population working hard and taking risks and then being told that because they did, they now are going to be punished by having to pay in more for people who didn't have the intelligence or drive to do what they did. If you want money, go make it just like they did. This is the land of opportunity. Why should the rich subsidize the poor? It's just not fair. Would you want to be told that the harder you work, the more you have to pay? So some slow poke who likes to sleep late can pay less tax? It's just not right.

I'm not sure where you're coming from by quoting me with that.. I'm talking about what's best for the country.. And as we see, it's best for the country as a whole to pay off this deficit.. We've seen that Bush's "trickle down" tax cuts are not working.. Just like they didn't work when Reagan did a similar cut.. Giving money to the people who will actually spend it is what seems to work best at stimulating the economy.. (hence the recent "stimulous" package.. Gives people jobs and creates more wealth for the rich in the process..

The world is not a fair place.. If it was, I wouldn't be watching snobs on TV constantly spending Daddy's millions on a birthday party.. So it works both ways here.. You act as if the poor and "lazy" have some wonderfull life.. And millionares just can't bare a 5% tax hike. Gimme a break..

I guess my question really is why should they pay more? Because they have it? They worked for it. Would you want to be penalized and told that the harder you work and the more successful you are, the more you have to pay? It is not a question of fair so much as right.

And who cares if a rich kid has a big birthday party? It's their money to spend as they see fit. If you want to live that way, go ahead - make the money yourself.

The answer for me.. Is that the country needs them to right now.. I have no problem with an equal percentage rate when we're not drowning in debt.. Remember, the whole start of this topic was because Warren Buffet came out and said he was getting taxed at a far less percentage rate than the middle class was.. So with that argument.. The rich are getting taxed at a lesser rate than the middle class..

And as far as "they worked for it".. I've heard that the overwhelming majority of the overly wealthy in the U.S. did NOT in fact work for it.. They inherited it.. I think you give the rich too much credit...

I know that somebody worked for it and I know it wasn't me. What started this whole argument was some chick whining because she is getting a small refund and thinks that someone who makes more should subsidize her. I disagree. I don't think she had any concerns about the country or anything else besides her next trip to Abercrombie & Fitch.

Well, I was talking about the top of this quote.. So, my bad.. Two differant things..

JMEEGE27's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:16 PM

Warren Buffet, the second richest man in the world, pays a lower percentage of his income than you. Think about that in November and vote for the Democrat!

The only reason why Warren Buffet is an issue, is because he himself came out and said he was getting taxed far less than he should be.. Apparantly, he showed the percentages and it was far less than the average citizen..

The rich already have a break.. They make money off interest rates where the middle class get screwed on the same.. They don't need the tax breaks.. In the future, when we have a fiscally responsible (non republican) president.. They can cut taxes for the rich all they want... Right now, facing the ever growing record deficit.. It's best for the country as a whole, to raise taxes on the rich.. The rich don't have that much an effect on the economy anyways... They have plenty of money to put into the market as is....

I am so far from rich it's not funny - let's get that straight. But I think there is something inherently wrong in part of the population working hard and taking risks and then being told that because they did, they now are going to be punished by having to pay in more for people who didn't have the intelligence or drive to do what they did. If you want money, go make it just like they did. This is the land of opportunity. Why should the rich subsidize the poor? It's just not fair. Would you want to be told that the harder you work, the more you have to pay? So some slow poke who likes to sleep late can pay less tax? It's just not right.

I'm not sure where you're coming from by quoting me with that.. I'm talking about what's best for the country.. And as we see, it's best for the country as a whole to pay off this deficit.. We've seen that Bush's "trickle down" tax cuts are not working.. Just like they didn't work when Reagan did a similar cut.. Giving money to the people who will actually spend it is what seems to work best at stimulating the economy.. (hence the recent "stimulous" package.. Gives people jobs and creates more wealth for the rich in the process..

The world is not a fair place.. If it was, I wouldn't be watching snobs on TV constantly spending Daddy's millions on a birthday party.. So it works both ways here.. You act as if the poor and "lazy" have some wonderfull life.. And millionares just can't bare a 5% tax hike. Gimme a break..

I guess my question really is why should they pay more? Because they have it? They worked for it. Would you want to be penalized and told that the harder you work and the more successful you are, the more you have to pay? It is not a question of fair so much as right.

And who cares if a rich kid has a big birthday party? It's their money to spend as they see fit. If you want to live that way, go ahead - make the money yourself.

The answer for me.. Is that the country needs them to right now.. I have no problem with an equal percentage rate when we're not drowning in debt.. Remember, the whole start of this topic was because Warren Buffet came out and said he was getting taxed at a far less percentage rate than the middle class was.. So with that argument.. The rich are getting taxed at a lesser rate than the middle class..

And as far as "they worked for it".. I've heard that the overwhelming majority of the overly wealthy in the U.S. did NOT in fact work for it.. They inherited it.. I think you give the rich too much credit...

JMEEGE27's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:22 PM

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:55 AM

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:44 AM
Well, I've got my money on withme since you are already crying.. laugh laugh

But I'm spent.. Have a good night all!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:37 AM

well i am going to bed all matt was fun fighting you in the cage bro but the girls was the best part loldrinker

Good night Naz.. :tongue:

What did i miss?

Sweet calling you out in the mud pit..

I'm taking bets!!

You ready sweet???
GRRRRR
laugh laugh laugh

Oh.. She's ready!! I saw her dragging her fingers across her throat staring at you.. laugh laugh

This is a pepsi commercial in the making.. :tongue:

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:33 AM

well i am going to bed all matt was fun fighting you in the cage bro but the girls was the best part loldrinker

Good night Naz.. :tongue:

What did i miss?

Sweet calling you out in the mud pit..

I'm taking bets!!

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:29 AM

Yeah dude, chicks like fighting. Let's do this again sometime.

Lol.. Hell yeah we do.. Its freaking hot!! :tongue: :tongue: love

Mud wrestling match??? I can't choose a winner.. ohwell

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:26 AM

As he still holds the belt.. You got whooped Matt!! Where's my damn money?!?!? laugh laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:20 AM

WHAT ARE WE PLAYING??? uNO??? CAUSE i LIKE uNO!!! oR POOL??? i WILL KICK YOUR AZZZZZZZZZZ OF COURSE/./////OR DO YOU WANNA PLAY MERLIN???? OR TWISTER??? OR PARCHEEEEEEEEEEZI?>???? BTW WTF IS PARCHEEEEEEEZI ANYWAYS???? SOUNDS WAY TOO MUCH LIKE FOOD ......AND THAT DOESNT MIX WITH GAMES AND VIOLENCE.........noway

It doesn't matter.. I win at everything.. :wink:

^^^^^He wins at life.....

Oops.. I meant.. Almost everything.. I really do suck at the game of life... :cry:

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:16 AM

WHAT ARE WE PLAYING??? uNO??? CAUSE i LIKE uNO!!! oR POOL??? i WILL KICK YOUR AZZZZZZZZZZ OF COURSE/./////OR DO YOU WANNA PLAY MERLIN???? OR TWISTER??? OR PARCHEEEEEEEEEEZI?>???? BTW WTF IS PARCHEEEEEEEZI ANYWAYS???? SOUNDS WAY TOO MUCH LIKE FOOD ......AND THAT DOESNT MIX WITH GAMES AND VIOLENCE.........noway

It doesn't matter.. I win at everything.. :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10