Community > Posts By > JMEEGE27

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:23 PM

done :smile:

Thanks.. I looked at yours 4 times as well.. lol..

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:20 PM

7 rallies?? That's not a lot... He does rallies almost every day.. People are excited about him, he's got rock star status now.. It's not hard to believe that women have that effect.. I've talked to some who think he's "soo hot".. Plus, I don't see why it would really help his campaign to pull such a stunt.. If found out, it would get waaay too much publicity... And it wouldn't be the good kind..

It's like the thing is scripted. He says and does the same thing 7 times and so does the woman and EMT.

hmmm... Well, I'll look at the video later.. I'm assuming I can find it on youtube?? But even if that's the case.. I can't vote for Mccain.. Same policy as Bush for 4 more years is just not good for me... drinker drinker

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:15 PM
7 rallies?? That's not a lot... He does rallies almost every day.. People are excited about him, he's got rock star status now.. It's not hard to believe that women have that effect.. I've talked to some who think he's "soo hot".. Plus, I don't see why it would really help his campaign to pull such a stunt.. If found out, it would get waaay too much publicity... And it wouldn't be the good kind..

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:07 PM

meet them fast to find out how ancient their photos are! laugh

We are on the same level!! laugh laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:05 PM
oops.. laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:04 PM
49???

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:48 PM

LOL, no clue here. Want me to view you 4 times to see? :tongue:

Yea, do it!! laugh
I think I just found my answer though.. It's not in order.. That kind of sux.. :(

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:42 PM
When you click on the "who's viewed me" portion of this site.. Does it automatically place the last viewer at the top of your list??

Sometimes it'll say 4 new views, but the same person will be on the top from the last time I looked.. Does that mean the same person looked 4 times?? Stupid question I know.. laugh laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:33 PM

I run from anyone who wants to meet right away. I need to talk for a couple of months, at the very least..e-mail, then phone..I want to have a really good feeling for the person. When I first started doing this, if someone wanted to meet right away I would..but they weren't interested in getting to know me..they just wanted someone to paw. Good things are worth the investment of time..

You've just had bad luck.. It happens.. But emailing over an extended amount of time doesn't mean he's not that same way.. He could be emailing tons of women and just playing his cards right.. Or, he could be just weird and taking way too much time to think while he's emailing..

At least you'd get to know if he's a weirdo right away if you met.. That way you wouldn't be wasting so much time emailing.. That's how I look at it anyways..

JMEEGE27's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:21 PM
I'd meet em right away... It's the same thing, only in person.. Does it really matter?

JMEEGE27's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:06 PM
hi.. blushing blushing

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:22 PM

LOL just saying, I think way too deep sometimes thoughlaugh

Ok, now do me!! hahahaha

Sure :tongue: You main picture is nice, it shows you clearly, handsome man btw. But you do not have much on your profile lol....You only have this "Just checkin this thing out for now..' That's not enough at all. Aren't we all just checking for now? laugh Add a bit more about yourself, it doesn't have to be a book, just a brief introduction, your interests? Goals? SOMETHING!! Oh, and why don't you haev an answer for the smoking and drinking question? It makes you seem like a crackhead and an alcoholic if you avoid to answer such. But everything is seems fine.

I don't talk about myself much so I figure it's a pretty accurate description of who I am.. laugh
You are good at this.. Thanks!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:10 PM
Dang.. I'm soo flippin bored right now.. sick sick

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:04 PM

LOL just saying, I think way too deep sometimes thoughlaugh

Ok, now do me!! hahahaha

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:00 PM

I don't like that piece on your profile: "I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but I am open to the possibilty of one."

Only because your profile already states "looking for woman for friendship" therefore, I do not see the point of adding that to your profile as it makes you seem more like a selfish, cocky asshole than anything, as if you are the sh!t and women have to wait until you decide what is what. Just my honest opinon. laugh Ciao!

Constructive criticism at it's best... laugh laugh

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:53 PM
lol.. I think it's the kings hat..

Do I?

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:41 PM
Read it the wrong way then.. My bad... :tongue:

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:39 PM
Agnostic does not mean Atheist.. laugh

I believe in GOD... :smile:

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:35 PM
Well said!!

<<<< Agnostic..

JMEEGE27's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:48 PM

I say if you don't vote, then don't complain when things happen you are not happy with..

Disagree.. You should stay home..

We don't need another 4 years of Bush in the whitehouse..

Mccain = Bush..