TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:04 PM
good night coco

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:04 PM
you want to know what's bothering me? I think that the thing that bothers me most is that i've never been with a loyal woman. I'm not saying that they don't exist, i'm just saying that I haven't been with one lol.

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:57 PM
pain lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:56 PM
this is one of those times of the year that brings up pains from the past, but if you try to remember the good times it makes it easier, so don't be sad :wink:

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:46 PM
The 5th is jacked up on his own drugs lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:37 PM

Men come to the phillipines alot to meet and marryohwell women....sorry newg but what they want is a woman who will be their slave.....

mmm subservient wives love

that's true in a lot of cases, but I think that at least a few of them go to try and find a woman that will be good to them, at least I like to think that lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:35 PM

People get stuck on stupid alot lol

I have a magnet on my back that says "Jerks and pervs this way >>>"

lol I hear what you're saying. I just want you to know that i'm not a jerk or a perv :wink: I just try to get along with everyone lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:33 PM

Our government is so screwed up, they will never change the things that need to be changed and they will never do the things that need to be done. It's up to all of us as individuals to try and make our world livable ;)

Right on!!!! Vote, vote, vote!!!!!!

Voting is just a start, if we want our country and our world to be the great place that it can be, we all need to step up and set the standard for kindness and compassion

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:28 PM
people can talk to anyone or anything they want to i'm mellow enough to deal with that lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:18 PM
lol what's a bloody nora lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:13 PM
People get stuck on stupid alot lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:56 PM
Praying will work only if you believe that it will, no matter what your religion is.

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:23 PM
Our government is so screwed up, they will never change the things that need to be changed and they will never do the things that need to be done. It's up to all of us as individuals to try and make our world livable ;)

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:21 PM
hey there, what's up :wink:

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:17 PM
said gimme three steps gimme three steps mister and you'll never see a me no more :wink:

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:16 PM
I'm here now, I was working lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:10 AM
You have no need to be self-consious, you're a beautiful young lady and you look like you love to smile. What else is there right lol. Great profile, stay cool ;)

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:00 AM
As long as there is life, there is hope. People should open their minds to the thought that they can do anything that they are willing to get up and do ;) You rock for trying to let people know that.

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:56 AM
As long as you're happy with it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You're beautiful because you're you ;)

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:44 PM
It's your call lol