TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:17 PM
yeah i'm with you, Samuri X is one my favorites

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:15 PM

Nah nah nah..the ex CHEATED..thats different! You say "What the f*ck do you want beatch!?? And why the f*ck are you calling me at this hour...or at ANY hour you cheating peice of sh*t!???" then don;t give them time to even answer, just hang up! That should get the message across. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh ..

I did the opposite..I listened..gave him the aww I love u still to..he went on and on then said tel u what...F*off...he never called again..callit mean..call it what u want but he deserved it...devil

so you don't think i'd be an arse if I did that?

nope..cheating is nasty...

end it with the person then go play all u want..but to hurt someone like that is down right mean..

So ...life is a *****...

i would do it again if need be...and I don't like being mean..but I'm not a door mat either...:wink:

thank you very much, you've got me thinking on the right track now, I appriciate it

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:52 PM

No way man. I have had ex g/f's call me up YEARS later and i can be civil with them even if the breakup wasn;t on the best of terms. But "cheating", its in its own catagory. I have not had to go through that scenerio, but I know exactly what i would do..just as I stated above. Show no mercy in that situation..because cheaters deserve no mercy. noway :angry:

bigsmile flowerforyou

you know, I think you're right. Maybe cheaters are the ones that I should tell off lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:48 PM

Just don't answer the phone smokin

Great answer man

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:48 PM

Nah nah nah..the ex CHEATED..thats different! You say "What the f*ck do you want beatch!?? And why the f*ck are you calling me at this hour...or at ANY hour you cheating peice of sh*t!???" then don;t give them time to even answer, just hang up! That should get the message across. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh ..

I did the opposite..I listened..gave him the aww I love u still to..he went on and on then said tel u what...F*off...he never called again..callit mean..call it what u want but he deserved it...devil

so you don't think i'd be an arse if I did that?

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:47 PM

make moaning noises...then say "sorry Im busy" {a girls voice in the background would help too}

lol i'm a nice guy and I try not really hard to keep being a nice guy lol but that's a good thought :wink:

So youre a nice guy whos jumping on the bed? Sooo?

Geez...what did you think I was talking about?

lol i'm just saying I don't know what she's been through since we split so I don't want to give her a break down or something, I mean you have to off your rocker to call someone an 1:30 that you haven't seen for months lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:45 PM

tell her u r with someone else u've traded up

the wierd part is that i've not even seen this girl in like 6 or 7 months, and I have traded up a few times since then lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:44 PM

make moaning noises...then say "sorry Im busy" {a girls voice in the background would help too}

lol i'm a nice guy and I try not really hard to keep being a nice guy lol but that's a good thought :wink:

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:40 PM

ya a shot of tequila preferably a shiver shot on someone besides the ex lol - Cheers

Sounds good and it'll definately not be the ex lol but i'm all alone here lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:38 PM

That's great, i'll do that if she calls back lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:36 PM
yeah she's probably drunk lol, I don't know but that's what i'm gonna go with lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:35 PM

booty call.
take it and then just be like, you know where the door is!

lol that would be funny but I can't be that mean

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:34 PM

take it with a shot of tequila

lol that sounds like a plan lol

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:33 PM

you just must be very sweet or special to him dragonness,kinda like my first exwife....i shoulda got her somethingflowerforyou

I'm just nice to everyone man, that's how I am

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:32 PM
An ex that cheated on me just tried to call me at 1:30 in the morning. How am I supose to take that?

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:13 PM
Thank you very much Dragoness
your kind words flow sincere and true
You have made me smile a big smile
and for that I will always thank you
People should count themsleves lucky
for to be your friend is to be blessed
I'm sure that your friends all love you
and who really cares about the rest

Tiberius

LOL

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:45 PM

You guys are so funny...if it will make you feel better, you can send me flowers and Valentines...I am alone this year too....:heart:

Then here's to all of us Jamilowe drinker

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:41 PM

I could be wrong but it doesn't sound good lol

Oh, well, I am single and will not receive any others so I guess I will just have to accept them and be ever so watchful from now on ...lol

With the river mist rolls my soul
and in the moonlight my heart will shine
But all will be for not
if you're not my Valentine

Tiberius

There is my valentine for you Dragoness

Awwwwww thankyou:heart: flowerforyou

You are very welcome, I only hope you liked it

I loved it, very lovely words:heart: flowerforyou

I'm really glad you liked it, it was made up on the spur of the moment

Spur of the moment huh? Well you should write some poetry in the poetry thread then, cause that was very goodflowerforyou

I'm ok, but i'm not that good, i'm an artist not a poet embarassed

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:37 PM

heh fair enough
im online all night! lol

Me too :wink:

TiberiusGalloway's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:36 PM

lol I am alone and I have to go to my friends wedding on V day lol how bad does that suck

Could be worse - you could be the one getting married!!!noway

I don't think that would be too bad lol