Community > Posts By > ROOSTER67

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:40 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh JUST WHAT I NEEDED THIS MORNING,,,,THANKS

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:22 AM
PANDA,,,SO MANY PEOPLE TALK A GOOD GAME UNTIL GAME TIME.IF THIS GUY WAS TRULY INTERESTED,,,THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT SLOW AND SPEND EFFORT TOWARD GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER,,,AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT A MEETING SO FAST. IN TURN,,,LAYING A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR A REALATIONSHIP,,BASED ON COMM. AND TRUST. A TRUE GENTLEMAN WILL CONSIDER WHATS GOOD,,,AND FAIR,,,FOR YOU BEFORE HE PURSUES WHAT IS TO THE BENEFIT OF HIS OWN PERSONAL SATISFACTIONS. IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THIS GUY DID YOU A FAVOR BY NOT PUTTING SOMETHING CHEAP AND SUPERFICIAL IN YOUR LIFE.DONT BE UPSET BY HIS ACTIONS,,,,BE THANKFUL FOR THEM. TAKE CARE PANDA,,,,GOD BLESS YOU.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:40 AM
WELL SAID FRANSHADE. COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. PROPS

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:37 AM
Pretty good one girl,,,I know exactly where you are. I went thru the same thing almost 15 years ago.The lady that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with found out she had rare form of cancer just two weeks before our wedding.She stopped the wedding because she felt that it wasnt fair to me. At any rate,,,I took great care of her almost eight years until I lost her.I have no regrets at all for doing so.Probably the only thing that I ever did right.LoL So many times we get caught up in the hurt and pain of our losses that we dont stop to realize that our lost love ones have given us something that we didnt really have before we lost them.Compassion,,the depth, or capacity of our humanity. Im sure that you tell yourself daily that you didnt know that anything could hurt so much. I still do.But pain that deep can only come from Love that deep. I'm soo sorry for your loss,,,but Im really happy that someone has touched you soo deeply.Must of been one hell of a man to get you to love that deep.Take care of you,,,and God Bless.