Community > Posts By > MarsNeverSleeps

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Sat 07/03/10 08:54 PM
I'd like to be in orbit.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:13 PM

A/S/L?

???

believe it or not this is more than some have on their profiles.

What is A/S/L ??? what

Age/sex/location. It's used only by AOL'ers, teenagers, and those with zero social skills (actually, those are probably all the same thing).

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:03 PM
A/S/L?

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Tue 06/22/10 08:42 PM
Mmmm. You have a point. Maybe it's because it's easy to get so focused on advertising yourself you forget the other side of the coin?

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Sat 06/19/10 09:43 PM

Rule #1: Don't text or call until two days after you get the number.
Rule #2: Start slow. If you text her and she replies, or if she texts you, wait 15 minutes or so before responding.
Rule #3: Make sure *you're* the one who ends the conversation.

laugh

Rule #4: don't use rules or you will lose out for sure. slaphead

Seriously, don't follow these types of rules. Go with your heart and treat her like an individual - not a page in a manual.

How will she feel special if you treat her so perfunctory?

Well, I was going to write a big long response, but my browser keeps crashing. So I'll just say this: these are more like guidelines than actual rules. They come in handy for me when I don't know someone well enough to "treat her like an individual," or when I just don't know what to do.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Sat 06/19/10 09:29 PM
Rule #1: Don't text or call until two days after you get the number.
Rule #2: Start slow. If you text her and she replies, or if she texts you, wait 15 minutes or so before responding.
Rule #3: Make sure *you're* the one who ends the conversation.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Sat 06/19/10 10:19 AM
Carpe jugulum.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:34 PM
I was going to post a big, long analasys, but let's just say people are stupid and don't know why they do what they do themselves and leave it at that.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:18 PM

What would you rather be doing right now?

A man! bigsmile

It was only a matter of time.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:12 PM
Becoming the first member of the 200 Mile High Club.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Thu 06/17/10 07:36 PM
"I'm afraid there's good news and bad news."

"Okay, give me the good news first."

"It seems you don't have much longer to live."

"That's the good news?! How long do I have?"

"Ten."

"Ten what? Ten weeks? Ten days? Ten years...?!"

"Nine. Eight. Seven..."

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Thu 06/17/10 07:32 PM
Why would I call anyone? I started the fire in the first place.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:47 PM
From http://dailykenoshan.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=63&topic=53245.msg56595;topicseen#new

This is a very sad time for our country. As I listened to President-elect Obama's speech the other night, he ended by saying "God Bless America". Why should God bless America when we are killing 4,000 of his children EVERY DAY? This is the most important issue that faces America today -- the horrific killing of 4,000 unborn children every day, 1.3 million every year, even while being born, the barbaric partial-birth abortion - that 80% of Americans want banned--but not President-elect Obama. He doesn't care what the American people want as he's beholding to the Abortion Industry for millions of dollars in contributions. Obama does not even care that in these late term abortions the child suffers excruciating pain. It's obvious to me that money is more important to Obama than common decency.

Yes, women should have reproductive freedom. They can reproduce at will, but once reproduction is over, then no one has the right to kill another human being. Remember, they're not abortion, they're the killing of unborn children.

If you doesn't think this American Holocaust concerns you, then think again, as it's one of the main reasons that Social Security is going broke. Where there used to be 14 workers for every retiree, there's now a shade under four. Since 1973, when killing unborn children became legal with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling "Roe vs. Wade" over 50 million unborn and partially born children have been killed. We have been killing off our work force. Thus, when you are ready to retire, will the money be there? Will you have to retire at a later age?

The economy, Iraq and health insurance combined are still a distant second to the killing of 1.3 million children EVERY YEAR. Obama has promised the Abortion Industry that, when president, he will appoint only pro-abortion judges to the Supreme Court, thus mocking God, who said, 'Thou Shalt Not Kill.'

And we still have the gall to ask God to bless America?

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:41 PM
Please no parties on me. My pocketbook's not THAT big

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:17 AM

Didn't know they had virtual worlds back then :p

Mine never called..."she" never even let me hear "her" voice. Said it was destroyed when she was attacked and stabbed some time back...I think it's obvious what the truth was. *ahem* Funny thing is she thinks I still don't know she's a he, as it were. Or possibly was a he...

Confused yet?

whooa...yea you got me beat on that one bro. I feel for you.frown

Haha, thanks. I'm really not that torn up about it anymore. We're still friends, and I got over any real sense of regret months ago.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Wed 10/01/08 11:15 PM

Shhhhhhh don't tell the government to ever check their math they wouldn't know for years...lol

True. True.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Wed 10/01/08 11:13 PM

The math in the email you got is wrong.
$85,000,000,000 divided by 200,000,000 is $425.00.

Buggerit.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Wed 10/01/08 11:09 PM

Never try to have a relationship through an online virtual world where you never even see your partner's face (Loooooong story. One of those look-back-on-it-and-laugh things.)

Done that before. About 8 years ago. It was awful cuz she kept dragging me along forever, without so much as a picture. She would call me often, and even agreed to meet a few times. (Never actually did) I was just entertainment I suppose.
Never again.

Didn't know they had virtual worlds back then :p

Mine never called..."she" never even let me hear "her" voice. Said it was destroyed when she was attacked and stabbed some time back...I think it's obvious what the truth was. *ahem* Funny thing is she thinks I still don't know she's a he, as it were. Or possibly was a he...

Confused yet?

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:56 PM
love = respect

Love is not an emotion, but a verb.

MarsNeverSleeps's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:53 PM
Never try to have a relationship through an online virtual world where you never even see your partner's face (Loooooong story. One of those look-back-on-it-and-laugh things.)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18