smokin That person does not existsmokin

i bet they do you just have to look for them very hard

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:58 PM
THAT true person that can make you smile non stop
to make you forget everything bad to happen in your life
to make many memories with
who knows exactly what to say whenever your down
to treat you as the being you are and not care about any of your faults.

Loves you for you

ive been wondering like where these girls are
does the government keep them locked in the treasury or somthing?

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:53 PM
i think thats why most people are on this site
looking for a true beautiful inside and out person
and meeting many friends a long the way

i know ive met a girl on her we talked
i kept my mind open it ended up she had a horrible personality
she wasnt the most amazing looking but i kept my mind opened

trust me every one will find some one you just have to look in all the little nooks and cranny's

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:30 PM

and i know i keep posting this but there seems at this point there's this lot of grown boys who like inviting a girl over to say, 'hey, look at my house, these are my toys, check out the double garage, yeah! i've got twin sinks, see my fridge well appointed and yeah and this..

and then there's really not much to say cause YOU weren't a part of those processes. lol

there's no such thing as a bachelor any longer. roles are changing. everyone seemingly independent, but.. still missing 'something' in their life.

is the last thing on their list a barbie doll? to take in and out of her case when they feel like playing?

MAN

honestly when i meet a girl and start a life with her
ya i would love to build the house ground up cause those are the memories your keeping

And when some one buys that house its like there purchasing your memories
and they dont even know how special they were

dbad, that's a nice thing.:thumbsup: i guess marriage and true relationships and intimacy aren't for everyone.

exactly ak0

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:22 PM

and i know i keep posting this but there seems at this point there's this lot of grown boys who like inviting a girl over to say, 'hey, look at my house, these are my toys, check out the double garage, yeah! i've got twin sinks, see my fridge well appointed and yeah and this..

and then there's really not much to say cause YOU weren't a part of those processes. lol

there's no such thing as a bachelor any longer. roles are changing. everyone seemingly independent, but.. still missing 'something' in their life.

is the last thing on their list a barbie doll? to take in and out of her case when they feel like playing?

MAN

honestly when i meet a girl and start a life with her
ya i would love to build the house ground up cause those are the memories your keeping

And when some one buys that house its like there purchasing your memories
and they dont even know how special they were

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:41 AM

1 cup butter
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle of Grey Goose Vodka

Sample the Grey Goose to check quality.
Take a large bowl, check the Grey Goose again to be sure it's of the highest quality, poor one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer.... beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
Add 1 tsp of sugar...beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Grey Goose is still ok, try another cup, just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dries fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off the floor... mix on the turner. If the fruit dried gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Grey Goose to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the Grey Goose. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add 1 table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forgetto beat off the turner. FInally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Grey Goose and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

lol :]

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:29 AM

Hi first of all thank you so much. I became extremely ill to the point of hospitalization right after Thanksgiving. I just wanted you to all know that I have just finished that last two the rest was sent out yesterday.
Please accept my apologies on the tardiness of this. I haven't been here for about two weeks.
Huggs
to all
Rains.

welcome back

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:21 AM

Hey, if you found someone, you may want to change your status to "looking for woman for friendship" so nobody gets a mixed message!! And, congrats!!!

thanks i forgot about tht

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:32 AM
what do you think?

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:18 AM
but sometimes you never know
they might be the right one
you both just dont know it yet and you need time to mature and explore then u realize thats who you want for the rest of your life

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:17 AM

being single and heading for boot camp is not a bad thing either.

You'll be going through enough trauma and stress without worrying about the girlfriend back home

she was supposed to be going with me
im glad i didnt rush into marriage

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:14 AM

Being single isn't a bad thing. Your very young and you need to live your life and stop worrying about girls. There are tons out there, just be patient.

i know i went to a club last night and felt so awkward cuz like i just got out of the relationship and all i just knew i had to move on

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:11 AM

well its done for good with me and her
she treated me bad last night i ended it.
she wants a week over 6 months im fine

so im single again
leave in 24 days for the army
not looking i dont think right now
but if mrs. right comes a long i guess im there :]
She'll come along

i know and i cant wait, i want that girl that when i get mad runs after me and grabs me tight and makes me laugh about somthing stupid that way i dont remember what i was mad about.
i want a girl who wouldnt have to make a decision over two guys she wants to be with. i just there is gonna be that girl she will come along its just i have to find her and i cant wait until i do

dbad111's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:07 AM
well its done for good with me and her
she treated me bad last night i ended it.
she wants a week over 6 months im fine

so im single again
leave in 24 days for the army
not looking i dont think right now
but if mrs. right comes a long i guess im there :]

dbad111's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:28 PM

if text was sent to your phone it was for you
if she hasnt replied:
maybe she hasnt gotten the text
maybe she doesnt want to respond
maybe she sent it in error

how can we help you?

we did have sex last night and we shouldnt have i know cuz shes talking to some other guy but

she said i wont feel guilty for wanting to but she did last night
she replied and said some 1 sent that to her

dbad111's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:25 PM

if text was sent to your phone it was for you
if she hasnt replied:
maybe she hasnt gotten the text
maybe she doesnt want to respond
maybe she sent it in error

how can we help you?

no she texts quite fast but she could of replied to the wrong person ya know

dbad111's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:22 PM
does any1 think it was ment for me?

dbad111's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:21 PM

I have caught the other posts you had. And I cant hold in my opinion anymore. You have a choice to make. Either grow a set and tell her buh-bye, or keep going back to her and just hand the family jewels to her every time she calls and yanks you around.

im trying to cut ties shes just making it hard telling me she loves me
and like she cant pick between me and a 5 day guy
but she truly loves me thats like gahhhhh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 21 22