Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:22 PM

Ssssssssssscchhhh.......you people need dates drinker

I just need someone to help me fix my cardrinker ... then a kick-ax road trip is in order....... after this thing is done run it's course... I ain't goin back to New Orleans to pick up my car till this stuff dies down there... what a shame...

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:15 PM

Not all men have the same skills when it comes to handling nuts and bolts ., Some Accidentally slip , others misfire and hit their thumb ... others have confused coordination and Just end up with flailing nuts and bolts .

I will never say I have skills of any kind, but I did get a hilarious mind picture of flailing nuts and bolts into the air, kinda like "Christmas Story" when they're changing the tire.flowerforyou laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:12 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
Sometimes you just need a ratchet wrench.
Fast.

*Hands Soufie Socket wrench, Fast!drinker flowerforyou

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:10 PM

I'm sat here with an old rusty bolt and a can of penetrating oil thinking about my next move

I remember cleaning car parts in the 60's with kerosene, and of-course, it was 30 degrees and dusk. My hands were so cold, they wouldn't straighten out, especially to open door knobs n stuff, and Little did we know how bad that stuff really was for us.laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:05 PM

Goodness, so many comments already. Well, I shall never publicly move to erotica, but thank you for sharing Darkowl.:thumbsup:

I'm honored to share a little silliness now and then, thanks!laugh drinker

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:04 PM

There's nothing quite like screwing and banging and hammering, and pushing in a shaft with an interference fit.

My neighbours complained about the noise when I do it. Just jealous.

Yes indeed brotha, and they'll be more jealous when you're running smooth and cruisin down the street...drinker

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 05:01 PM

I love it! thank you!flowers

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 01:46 AM
Lmao,laugh Thankya kindly.drinker

Thought I'd put somethin out there before i go to the crypt.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 04/07/20 01:26 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 04/07/20 01:27 AM
Take a wrench, and notice the fine subtle curves, from the neck down to the handle, and gently take the bolt, hard, erect, and spiraled, and move it toward the grooved hole with a perfect fit, threads and spirals lining up, anticipating the tip entering the opening, and turning it gently at first, slowly so they mesh, with a small amount of lock-tight, that acts like a blue cool lubricant.

It feels smooth to the turning, slowly a good pace against your fingers, feeling good, ever better, as you turn it more down deep into the hole just meant for this hard steel-spiraled shaft, spinning, slowing, as the wrench hovers over to finish the job of the perfect fit, coming down over the bolt, cradling the head, as the real torque begins...

Oohh yeah, the wrench, the muscles and power that pull and twist, and pull again, as it drives your bolt home toward the head, as the hole accepts the shaft, deep inside it's incredibly tight walls, hot to the touch, as the satisfactory pulls guide it home to stay thrust to the hilt forever, and locked into place for the climax......... A pause......Another hole, and a shiny steel shaft, waiting to drive home...until the next bolt....... and the next....no wonder building something is so much fun.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 04/06/20 10:57 PM
I have the howling wind, just like in the movies, Coy Wolves howling on top of the wind, coyote's yipping, Gambel's Quail oooweeeooww-ing back and forth (these are so adorable!), and a huge full moon that actually shows colors. The trees are actually green, my tan arms, blue trim on the house, and even the yellow flowers carpeting the desert floor in droves. This is perfect!

If I had a human yakkin at me, all these amazing happenings would be drowned out, and dismissed possibly.

I also wouldn't put another with me, just out of respect for their safety and well being most of all, and what audacity I would have, to put another in this incredibly tiny mountain one room cabin for even a day, even if they weren't in incredible mortal danger, thinking that they might enjoy my company. I would be arrogant to think they might.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 04/06/20 09:45 PM
Jaish, I can't stop staring at the Octagon Church.... the figures coming from it, the figures in the foreground, and how different they are.

Crystal, I want to go to that place, "The Harvest". Your play on color is inviting, and very positive!

darkowl1's photo
Mon 04/06/20 12:24 AM
If not sick, why take medicine.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 04/06/20 12:21 AM
This guy at the mercantile cut the longest, loudest, nastiest fart, and the guy at the counter was drinkin a coke, and he's laughing too hard and choked on his coke, and everyone in the place was laughin pretty much. I think everyone needed it the way things have been going.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 07:46 PM
Well hello! welcome!

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 06:53 PM
You might have to initiate contact maybe...

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 06:49 PM
Yeah, if you're giving her Regular Unleaded....

Why not give her Jet Fuel... you'll be so hungry for her, you can't stop, reciprocation will never even cross your mind... It's about that look on her face.....back when I as active 30 years ago I did anything and everything to get that incredible amazing look on her face.... legs squeezing hard, gritting teeth, tendons in her neck, hissing like a locomotive, jawbone muscles in knots, lips in a half sneer/smile, face turning darker and darker from the blood rushing to her head.... you get the picture.....

Golly Geee, I'd like to do that again, just once......frustrated laugh

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 04:37 PM
Absolutely..... yum.

Baba Ghanouj

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 04:37 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 04/05/20 04:37 PM
double post

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 03:41 PM

I am not pointing the finger at her darkowl .. her research did happen that is fact . The institute are refusing to answer any questions or allow her to speak to media .

There lack of transparency is what fuels suspicion . I remain open
Minded about all possibilities . We have yet to find the origin of covid waving

I really like your unbiased approach when you give us info Blondey, and your posts are caring and thoughtful, and I have never seen otherwise from you. you have my utmost respect.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 04/05/20 01:52 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 04/05/20 01:54 PM
Too bad the narrow minded, greedy, and prejudiced, and finger pointers are the ones truly in control.

Good people like this are forgotten! and they buried her and her colleagues in propaganda, bureaucracy, and be-littlement.

Why do humans make up their mind, and stick to it, even if it's wrong, and won't even look at something like this...... and still HATE an entire people?

Instead of the FEW who are ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE.

Just once! I'd like to see a president, dictator, emperor, be on the front lines and trenches instead of hiding away in a lofty safe bungalow.

Bigoted cowards.mad devil

PUT A CAPE ON THIS WOMAN!!!!!shades

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25