Community > Posts By > Ashley0212

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:53 PM
You can't give up, you never know what around the next bin! I'm sure that there are millions of ppl out there who want to give up but you really shouldn't! I hope you decide to stay!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:39 PM
Awww
Look who ever sent you that message is nothing but a Dumb ****. Don't listen to what they say. Most guys are so wraped up with what is on the outside they don't care to know what is on the inside! You are beautiful the way you are! You have to LOVE YOURSELF!! Don't listen to anyone and what they say about your looks. There are plently of women out there with short hair, the only reason he says those things to you is because there is something he doesn't like about himself! So Don't Give Up!! If you need to talk Im me on AIM at AshNicholeLee ok! Good Luck Sweetie!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:34 PM
Hey and Welcome to JSH! Wish you the Best of Luck!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:57 PM
I've got Patron Hunny! Its The Best!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:53 PM
And you would not go get my pizza tonight!!:cry:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:52 PM
well mine is still up darn it so what am I supposed to do! :tongue:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:50 PM
Oh My God You Are Supposed To Get Drunk With Me Remember! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:43 PM
Sweetie first of all if yall have been going out for two months and he says he doesn't want anything more you need to leave him where you found him and let someone else deal with this man. You can't have a good relationship just based on one persons feelings, yours count too ya know! Men can NOT BE TRUSTED!! ok I have learned that the hard way!! yea you may want to sit down and have a very deep conversation with this man and let him know that you can't wait forever!! Good Luck To Ya!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:35 PM
brokenheart ah if only all guys seen it that way!!
It is sweet though! :smile:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:33 PM
:tongue: funny!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:22 PM
Sweetie I know what you are going through! Mine endded almost a year ago, and there are nights I still cry myself to sleep over it. I am still so angry with him for what happened that is why I can't get over it. Trust me it will stop hurting one day just go day by day. If you ever need someone to talk to about it you can always im me (ashnicholelee) on aim. I know how you feel on this, and it is still hard to move on, but you will eventually have to! Good Luck Hun!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:48 AM
Hey Sweetie!
Look before you go and believe her on this take a test to prove that it is yours. don't get so up tight about it you dont know for sure yet. It may be hard right now, but just look at it this way you know now and you can get your rights to see that child and there is nothing she can do about it so you won't have to miss out anymore!! GoodLuck Sweetie! I wish you the best!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:20 AM
Hello to everyone and thanks for the replies! I don't do these kind of sites often so don't really know what to expect! happy

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:44 AM
Hello! Good Luck happy

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:03 AM
flowerforyou Hello my name is Ashley, I am new to this site and just looking to make friends right now and maybe develop into something more later down the road. You can take a look at my profile and if you would like to chat send me an e/mail or you can always im me on AIM under the name AshNicholeLee