Tue 10/01/13 03:22 PM
Just about fed up with your shhh now.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 09/16/13 09:38 AM
She's a very natural beauty.

I like naked beauty...it's calming.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 09/16/13 09:22 AM
The face on my man when I'm trying to get laid & he's in the middle of something LOL

He's a tolerant man.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Thu 09/12/13 12:34 PM
PP...me likes man, me likes.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:43 AM
Sometimes you make me feel like I'm beating my head off a brick wall but luckily most of the time you make me feel incredible. Life is a struggle, you are a struggle, I am a struggle.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:40 AM
Dragons

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 09/02/13 05:29 AM
Now I wonder if you've ruined me entirely or if this is just how a woman should be.

Hmm.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Sun 09/01/13 03:49 PM
Rain, Harry Potter & a nice coffee. Damn.

Feeling the urge to write...hmmm

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 07/29/13 11:30 AM

I'm goin' out the same way I came in, screaming hysterically and spitting on people.

Hi, Sunny...Long time.flowerforyou

Ah Fear, too long lol flowerforyou I needed some written therapy so I popped in.

I came into this world quietly & near death, I sure as sh#t won't be going out that way. I will kick, scream, bite & cry myself to the end. I am not the meek.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 07/29/13 10:07 AM
Today I learned 2 things:

Men really are not all the same. Some men understand what it is to get along in the world while others sook & whine like little babies because sometimes **** is not fair. Life is not fair & neither is saying all men are the same. I'll do my best as a woman to get that out there fellas. And a word to the whiners, get it together.

And,

Put the lid on the K-cup insert or prepare to spend a half hour of your day scrubbing coffee grinds off the Keurig. In fairness they really shouldn't make pre-coffee Me operate such machinery but then...life isn't fair.

So maybe one big lesson? biggrin

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 07/29/13 10:00 AM
Inspiration hitting mid-Super Mario Bros. circa 1993...I'll write my own comic. It's only a matter of time.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 07/29/13 09:55 AM
Wow, they really AREN'T all the same....

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:31 AM

Ah, didn't know it was costing you. For sure, feel free to call if you want I have unlimited to Canada...Unless you get charged for that too, hah.

Hmm...Not sure! I`ll check. Either way it`d be nice to catch up man. I have been so busy the last year I barely come by here anymore but I`ve got fb on the go :laughing: C`mon Fear, be a part of the masses just this once & join me.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:22 AM
Sometimes family are the worst people to talk to. You know, my mother not once over the 10 months I was in school asked how it was going. Instead she regaled me with stories about my redneck cousins in Manitoba (yes that`s a place in Canada...no you don`t wanna live there)

Thinking I might never go back to Ontario...I might go native & become a fully fledged Newfoundlander. Just to be safe :laughing:

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:59 PM

Sure does!m

Life is a crazy mess but I'm digging thru it. I shall be victorious!

Thanks for not forgetting me :thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

You're Canadian...You don't have a choice in victory.smokin

Glad you are doing well, sorry I didn't ask before...My mind was occupied with a whole other issue.

True True lol

No worries my friend! Sorry I bailed on texting (it costs me $ to text your country & I was headed to work that day) We'll have to have a proper chat soon!

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:27 PM
Sure does!m

Life is a crazy mess but I'm digging thru it. I shall be victorious!

Thanks for not forgetting me :thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:21 PM
Hymns & Leonard Cohen make me weep like the dead surround me

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:20 PM

It goes like this; the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall the major lift, the baffled king composing hallelujah.

Couldn't he pick a better song?

SunnyMcleod's photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:33 AM
Me too. Though, I do love Matt Smith. He's got such a way about him lol

SunnyMcleod's photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:32 AM
I'm cold. I miss my Matt.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25