Community > Posts By > SunnyMcleod

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 02:57 PM
Got a job today...celebrating with a bowl and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Straight outta 1990 ya'll!!!

smokin Tokers!

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:35 PM
Gambit & Rogue...oh so sexy drool (I think he's my fave)

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:27 PM
Edited by SunnyMcleod on Tue 01/18/11 12:31 PM
Ed flowerforyou bigsmile :heart:

The Human Torch is Hot

But then so is the Cap...

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:21 PM
The McManus Brothers drool

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:12 PM
Ok, so my best friend and I watched it the other day.

All in all this was not something I've really ever seen before. It was hard to tell just WHO was the ****ed up one and who was sane in this. Natalie Portman is phenomenally psycho in this though, from all she goes through and the interactions she has with not only her mother (wacko) and teacher (creepster) but the other dancer (Mila Kunis, who is incredible).

Sure it's not polite or pretty but lets be honest, is there anything polite or pretty about insanity. Whether it was her own or forced onto her by the wackjobs around her is unclear but that doesn't stop you from seeing it as she did. I kinda like that they don't really tell you, they just let you see what she would see. Not a movie for kids, but anyone who took their kids to this obviously didn't read the synopsis.

Epicly ****ed up, but scarily beautiful I'd say. Natalie deserved that Golden Globe, and if I dare say it she better get an Oscar.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:05 PM

Your kicks were so sexy! I think I blew......

Anyways.....so.....Sunny as Cato.....PHAT!
:wink:

I'm so honoured right now (Just saw the movie last night and love it :tongue: )

I kick from the heart. And the mind. That's why it's so intense.

laugh

Did you catch the Green Hornet marathon on SyFy Channel?

I did not...We don't get SyFy in Canada and we don't have cable laugh Wish I had though!

SunnyMcleod's photo
Tue 01/18/11 12:03 PM

Boondock Saints and Harry Potter(s)

Word!

Myka love

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday playa!!!

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 07:16 PM

Your kicks were so sexy! I think I blew......

Anyways.....so.....Sunny as Cato.....PHAT!
:wink:

I'm so honoured right now (Just saw the movie last night and love it :tongue: )

I kick from the heart. And the mind. That's why it's so intense.

laugh

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 07:02 PM
Edited by SunnyMcleod on Mon 01/17/11 07:02 PM

Do you have a knife collection? Instantly show men you are interested by showing them your knife collection...works every time.

Would you be interested in seeing my ninjaken? Maybe pick up some steaks and beer beforehand?

(All while wearing Guru Goof's example of "slut face")

:wink: What do you say, big boy?

A ninjaken?! Sweet ****! Stainless or Carbon? Stainless is good for stabbing, Carbon is set for sword fighting. Is it full-tang?

Hehe, when I get a job I'm going to get a set of three: Katana, Wakisashi, and Tanto...hand crafted Carbon steel with a wood holder. Those things are like a few hundred dollars though.smokin

Oh...what kind of beer do you prefer?smokin

Stainless of course. I'm a purist and you know carbon is too new age for me. Besides, stainless is dishwasher safe :wink:

(Sword is right up there on the list of things to buy when I get a job...Interview tomorrow, wish me luck!)

Beer? Anything that's Canada brew...except Molson. That's nasty. Mmm Moosehead or Alexander Keith's. Coors and Blue would do. HeII I'd even take a Budweiser of that's my only option.

****Sidenote: Relating back to the main topic I have NO idea how to be approachable. Guys either think I'm a total b***h, too weird or strictly friend zone.

I'm just here for the ninja talk. bigsmile

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:54 PM
Mmm Kato drool

And yes, it's what I do. You cannot be a ninja badazz if you halfazz! Know what I'm saying?

Sexy mask though :wink:

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:52 PM

Do you have a knife collection? Instantly show men you are interested by showing them your knife collection...works every time.

Would you be interested in seeing my ninjaken? Maybe pick up some steaks and beer beforehand?

(All while wearing Guru Goof's example of "slut face")

:wink: What do you say, big boy?

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:47 PM

Memories are much the same as ghosts inside our minds. Fleeting and distorted but can't hurt you unless you let them.

I'm aroused now noway laugh

You having memories of me hot stuff? :wink:

laugh

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:37 PM
WHAT!!?!?!?! I'm so frightened for your country. WTF are you guys gonna do when Cybernet comes?

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:19 PM

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:18 PM
Hey Row! Nice to see you too!

What's this about destruction and California? Doesn't Arnie have a solution?!?!?

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:13 PM
I'm not high tonight but HIIII!!!! smokin How's everyone?

SunnyMcleod's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:10 PM
Memories are much the same as ghosts inside our minds. Fleeting and distorted but can't hurt you unless you let them.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Sun 01/16/11 12:53 PM

Good girls win out right.

SunnyMcleod's photo
Sun 01/16/11 12:07 PM
Wonder Woman!!!

And the Sirens...cuz every man loves a bad girl :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25