Community > Posts By > SunnyMike

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 10:13 AM
Edited by SunnyMike on Thu 05/14/20 10:13 AM
I don't know...a door was broken...her family came rushing in....there was a lot of yelling.....her father...shotgun...Pastor...things were said...and ...yeah...I was ...ah..married

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 07:54 AM
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold..

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 05:40 AM
Every time you walk by?

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 04:32 AM

Woman need a man that make her feel safe and secure ....man that protect his relationship ...my parants still together ..it's true love .

Way too simplistic. You have some things to learn.

Ah, come on Nancy. I bought a club and leased cave. What more do you want? :smile:

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 01:59 AM

Application denied .laugh laugh ., Nz borders are closed tongue2

There is a demand for rubbing alcohol At the moment perhaps Sweden will loosen its **** restrictions ...

I knew it. laugh Sweden will never loosen the restrictions, they're paranoid about alcoholism, with good reason. :smile:

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 01:05 AM
Ma?

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 01:04 AM
Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 12:51 AM

Many years ago, when i still drank...
I had a fondness for Dalmore.

Ladies here's a man with good and expensive tastes. :smile:

rant

My posts are written in past tense.

laugh

Sorry sorry

Ladies, here's a man who currently has bad and inexpensive tastes.

Look - A project. Get him!!! That should have them running at you. laugh laugh

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 12:42 AM

Many years ago, when i still drank...
I had a fondness for Dalmore.

Ladies here's a man with good and expensive tastes. :smile:

SunnyMike's photo
Thu 05/14/20 12:04 AM

I bought my brother a still for his birthday over ten years ago . I still remember sampling his first batch of bourbon and making everyone else drink it first . His skill and quality of alcohol has definitely improved over the years ., he makes all kinds of spirits and liquors .. but his bourbons and whiskies are the best .. very pure and smooth . . When it comes to alcohol I prefer quality over quantity ... it is a special treat I have occasionally rather than Something i frequently indulge in waving

Love this about New Zealand. I watch a guy on you tube from there who distills at home. I think this shows NZ is a very advanced country, ahead of the rest of the world. In Sweden we can make beer for our own consumption, but not spirits. I think this is crazy.

Actually thought about moving to NZ just for this reason. But, there was something about having to have a job, not sponging on NZ society. Then there was the fact I'm sure Blondey would block the application. laugh waving

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 11:25 PM

DA

No means freakin’ no!

You're wrong, I checked the dictionary. No where was "no" defined as "freakin' no" :smile:

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 11:23 PM
What a shayegts can't write to a nice Jewish woman?

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 12:45 PM
Edited by SunnyMike on Wed 05/13/20 12:46 PM
Huge fan of Elijah Craig Bourbon, either the Small Batch or Barrel Proof. The Elijah Craig 12 yo was better than the Small Batch, but Oh well, bourbon got too popular and they starting running out of stocks. So now Elijah Craig Small Bath is made form whiskies between 8-12 years old. Still for the price Elijah Craig Small Batch is an excellent Bourbon.

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 12:35 PM
Knäckebröd

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 12:33 PM
Edited by SunnyMike on Wed 05/13/20 12:33 PM

I keep a stocked liquor cabinet for visitors but don't really drink much alcohol anymore. With my meds, It hits me too hard and I pay for it days after.
I do like spiced rum and Irish whiskey like Jameson's.

My brother in law has an interest in beers.
He brews his own and collects beers from all over.
Likes to visit breweries.

Have you searched whiskey on pinterest?
You might find it fascinating?
https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=whiskey&rs=typed&term_meta[]=whiskey%7Ctyped

Thanks for sharing, that was a gorgeous sight or site. :smile:

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 12:29 PM

Black Bush all the way smokin

Says the Irishman. I so need to get more familiar with Irish whiskey, a huge oversight on my part. I've heard so many good things about Single Pot Still but hvaen't tried it. Shame on me.

Have you tired RedBreast?

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 12:02 PM
Edited by SunnyMike on Wed 05/13/20 12:02 PM
I'm a big fan of whisk(e)y and wondered if there were any other fans here. I even went so far as to take courses in distilling and have distilled my own whisky at a distillery. Having family in Kentucky and having lived in Scotland I am a fan of bourbon, rye and single malt. I also wrote for the Bourbon Zeppelin for a while. I really love the history of bourbon

Current favorite everyday bourbon - Heaven Hill Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond

Current favorite everyday rye - Woodford Reserve Rye

Current favorite everyday Single Malt - Cragganmore 12 yo or Talisker 10 yo

Current favorite blended whisky - Nikka From the Barrel (Japan)

Favorite Whiskey experience - Getting to spend time and interview Jimmy Russell, Master Distiller, Wild turkey

Favorite all time bourbon, so far - Wild Turkey Rare Breed 116.8 or Old Forester 1920
Favorite all time single malt, so far - GlenDronach 15 yo Revival

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 11:38 AM

That's not allowed

Careful Queenie, you remember what happened the last time.

What Queenie means is, of course we can say anything we want, it's just we're so happy here there's nothing to complain about.

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 07:01 AM

Feel like I need a Chiropractor.

I'll be right over. I'm not a Chiropractor, but, hey, how hard could it be? Now, hold still, this won't hurt....me....A bit. :smile:

Let me rephrase it. I need MY Chiropractor. Mine is a hot lady. I go ever 6 weeks not because I need an adjustment. I go because she is hot. laugh

Yeah, that sounds like a better plan. laugh laugh

SunnyMike's photo
Wed 05/13/20 07:01 AM
Thinking I need to perfect the art of hypnotism while everyone is on lock down. Then when this is all over I will travel to somewhere in Connecticut. Oh, yes, this is a cunning plan. Mwahahahahahahaha....cough...hack.

Look at the watch
Lock at the watch
Don't look around the watch
just focus on the watch
You want to move to Sweden

laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25