Community > Posts By > silkysweetbabe

no photo
Thu 08/16/12 07:13 PM
I'm still single too!

no photo
Thu 08/16/12 07:11 PM
I don't want to attract the same type of men this time, so I'm going a different direction. I didn't know a good guy would be almost impossible to find. I'm dodging mama's boys and mentally ill men! The pickings are slim, due to getting out and meeting people, and the stream of men who come my way. Sometimes its very hard to tell if I'm really that interested, or i just don't want to get hurt again. I find my self slowly leaving the dating scene, and becoming isolated in my safe zone lol On one hand I'm tired of being alone, on the other, I'm just plain scared. I'm getting the courage to start looking again, but he would have to be a knockout and sweep me off my feet to get my attention. I seriously turned off by the norm in men, who think of themselves before their significant other. I've been divorced for 8 years, its fine time mr. right walked my way!

no photo
Fri 06/08/12 07:03 PM
I've noticed that most good looking men in their early to mid forties are usually gay. That great for gays, but it seriously sucks for us straight people. If the r not gay they typically want only one thing.