Fri 06/27/08 12:44 AM
Several people have today, I have hardly any friends left,grumble

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:35 AM
Edited by LIJOMA on Fri 06/27/08 12:40 AM
Gotta :heart: double posting!!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:35 AM
You know, no one knows what one person or another has been through in their lives, but I will be the first to tell anyone my struggles!!! People see me today, and the very fortunate life that I am able to NOW provide for me and my 2 blessings, and would never guess that I was a high school drop out, or that I have a son that I dont know who his father is because I was date raped at 16, or that each and every day for MANY MANY years I did not get to see my son because I was working at Krystals by night, and in class by day, and slept in between.

I feel as though my calling, so to speak, is to be a speaker for young teenage girls, open a non-profit organization for such. This is my passion, where my heart is. I feel I can help young women find their way when they are at a point that they dont know what to do. I have been there and done that, and survived, and they are not alone, and they need to know this.

I do not judge anyone, under no circumstances and I raise my children to realize that we are very blessed, and never to judge anyone for what they have or dont have. There are reasons behind everything.

Sorry so long!

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:26 AM

Even though I got put out at 16, I had actually been in the streets so to speak since the age of 13. I have always looked older than what I was, going to clubs, and partying Thurs-Sun, quitting school, just didnt give a damn, but being put out at 16 and pregnant made me a stronger person. Had that not happened to me, I would probably not made it to 17 thus not be here today. So I am thankful for everything I have seen and been through in my life.
ya same here , ive learned alot in life living in the streets and running with gangs

I didnt run with gangs and all, but I was hanging around several "Dope Boys", and you know, they honestly kind of helped take care of me. They would take me to my doctor appts. made sure I had food to eat, bought me clothes when I was pregnant, etc.... I dont live no where near the lifestyle I did back then, but I dont forget where I came from, and would NEVER allow my children to go through the things I went through. God gave me my son at 16, had him at 17, got my GED and my first, low income apt. at 17, put myself through college at 18-19, and began Managing the apts where we lived at 19, and so on...... Came a long way, and DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF AND THANK GOD DAILY!!!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:19 AM

almost.. in march.. luckily my mom took me in!
its not fun believe me

my ex took our car, house, and money, told me and our 2 yr old to ive on the street for all he cared... so im here getting back on my feet!

Good for you!!!!drinker

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:18 AM
Even though I got put out at 16, I had actually been in the streets so to speak since the age of 13. I have always looked older than what I was, going to clubs, and partying Thurs-Sun, quitting school, just didnt give a damn, but being put out at 16 and pregnant made me a stronger person. Had that not happened to me, I would probably not made it to 17 thus not be here today. So I am thankful for everything I have seen and been through in my life.

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:11 AM
yes as a matter of fact I did when I was 16, well not actually the "streets", but staying from house to house, and I was pregnant.

LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:09 AM
I know it is cheesy, but honestly you can do whatever you put your mind too. I am proof of that!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:35 PM
Nope!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:47 AM

Please go over geography, current events and politics with her.

Good luck! flowerforyou

ha ha, I know what you are referring too.... oh, and she has never fallen down on stage, and I pray she never does!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:47 AM

she is very pretty. she's going to grow up to be beautiful, yo.

I worry about kids in pageants but I hate to stir the pot.

Its ok, I know alot of people that feel like that, even some of my family members, but I think each case (child) is different. Pageants are a big part of her life. Being in them for so long she has made some lifelong, great friends, been able to travel and see alot of different places, and even won some scholarship money, and she is 10. Downfall for me, expensive, so we have people that help in sponsoring her, and have for many years, because the costs just to enter is sometimes unbelievable, but then you can win like I said the scholarships and savings bond, and sometimes cash. It is just a part of our life, and as long as she loves it, I will be beside her.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:42 AM
Thanks everyone.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:35 AM
My Beautiful Daughter, Mashona. She will be competing at Jr. Miss Mississippi on Saturday, and I am praying and hoping she does well. She has been competing in pageants since she was 6 months old, and now she is 10 and holding strong on All her Titles. I just hope it continues on to Saturday. She is a beautiful, smart and talented young lady, and I am very very proud of her and all that she has accomplished thus far in her life! PROUD MOM!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:27 AM
OMG, I have not listened to 8Ball & MJG in so long, lol..... Good times, good times....laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:18 AM

I am from Jackson, MS not Memphis, but they are still cool with me.

yeah, i saw you were from jackson.... but hey three 6 is pretty much known everywhere in the us now after their tv show and their award for that song from hustle and flow

That is one of my favorite movies, and yes that song kicks ass. I did watch their reality show on mtv too. I just like them, they are great rappers as well as good men.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:08 AM
I am from Jackson, MS not Memphis, but they are still cool with me.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 10:47 AM
love em'......

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:23 AM
Well, personally I dont know..... Him and all his friends come over to our house to play his 360 and that is what they play he says, the most, halo.....

Good luck with your game though!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:18 AM
laugh laugh I have court at 10am in Vicksburg which is about 1 hour away from me, and have to be at work at 8am, and I am not even remotely sleepy.... What to do, hmmmmmmmmmm?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25