Community > Posts By > femalearian

femalearian's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:21 PM
handing me a drink in briefs and talking casuallyblushing

femalearian's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:14 PM

You know it really bugs the crap out of me that the first thing people say in these situations is dump the bastard and move on. Nobody ever thinks that there are deeper concerns. You all can say that cuz youre not connected to the situation. But the best thing to do is follow your heart. Yes, you have a great risk of getting hurt. But nothing worth it is ever easy or without risk. If more people would get this then the damn divorce rate would be alot lower and there would be alot more happier people! You all need to grow up and realize life is not simple and actually WORK for the things you want.!!!

If there are deeper concerns, then they should be discussed.
It's true that you have to work for the things you want, but you also have to be smart enough to know if they're worth working for. If you've been with someone for two months, and they're not taking you any more seriously than they did the first night, huny, ITS NOT WORTH IT!

femalearian's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:07 PM
yea, i do,:wink: but i can't tellblushing

femalearian's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:02 PM
Alright feralcatlady, i'm in!!

femalearian's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:52 PM

ok so i need help...there is this guy and we have been dating casually for about 2 months now. he says that he really isnt ready to be in anything serious with me. and yea i do know what that means. but he did say at one point not too long ago that he is in a funk and when he gets out of it he will be ready. the thing is though he doesnt know how long that funk will be. im estimating spring. but anyways. i think i am starting to fall for him and im trying my best not to. so here is my question...how does one stop falling for someone? or what i would rather know how do i get him to start falling for me and want to be with me seriously. i know there can be more to us just by the way he kisses me and how he looks at me. so if anyone has advice id love to hear it! thanks!

Trust me huny, you need to dump him... quickly for your own good. Let me tell you the bitter truth: That guy will never be ready to be in a serious relationship WITH YOU. For some reason (u shouldn't care about), he does not see you as "Girlfriend" material for him, coz if he did, no amount of skunk will keep him away from you. I just got out of the same mess myself, and it took me 9months to realize that he'll never be ready. Don't read meaning into his kisses and how he looks at you. They are all a plot to keep you coming back. FORGET him huny, you deserve better!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

femalearian's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:06 AM
Hi guys... and girls, i'm new on here, just checking this site out for the first time... it's been fun so far. i'm single and ready 2 mingle!! love

femalearian's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:56 AM
Edited by femalearian on Fri 01/11/08 08:59 AM
i agree with justkev on this one. The same applies to a woman. When a woman truely loves a man, rules don't come to play at all

femalearian's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:46 AM
i'm single because i know what i want, and i've not seen it yet in a guy
and yea, i definitely believe that the right guy will come along one day