Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:50 PM
Really beautiful

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:49 PM
No problem

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:48 PM
This one was my first poem that I sent in and people tells me how much they love....So what do you guys think?

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:28 PM
Thank you

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:27 PM

Mom, you know that I love you very much. But sometimes it is hard to get close to you because you do push me away at times, defly when I seem to need you most. Sometimes I just wish we can sit alone without others around and really talk about what is on our mind. I want you to know that I hate you, but love you even more. I just want us to be close and be a real mother and daughter that we should have been. I can not blame all the fault on you what life had brought us, because our world had brought us so much pain and sorrow and no help to keep us a family. But there is no reason why we can't take a needle and thread right now and mend both our hearts and start over as a family. Please mom, can we start over and be a family?

Have you considered sending this to your mother? It's quite lovely.

I posted this in my blog on myspace and this was her reply....

I love you Caroline I always have and I will always love you. Someday soon if you want too when it is warm outside we can go do something together without your sisters tagging along.I Love you Caroline. Love MOM....

Still haven't had that time alone cause our life gets busy. But someday soon it will happen.

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:22 PM
A rose may still be a rose,
when called by any other name.
But when a lover's soul has changed,
their love is not the same.
And though their heart may beat,
with love that's still as true.
It's just isn't quite the same,
as when they loved you.
But accept your lover as they are,
and accept that they may change.
For time itself has no bounds
and souls they have no chains.
So if you truely love them.
Remain steady by their side.
For time it is a river,
and together you can dance
with the tide.

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:19 PM
Just as when I thought my life was done, you came into my life with a speed of lighting. You are the most perfect man while I am just old plain. You made me the center of your world, even tho I am not worthy of your love. I told you all about me from who I am and what I look like, and all you had to say, "Don't worry baby, you are perfect to me, and I will always love you."

Do you know that you can make me smile when I am down?
Do you know when I lose you for just a min, I run all over town to be just with you?

I can't wait for the day we meet and you take me into your arms and tell me "Everything is all right now, I have you babe and I will never let you go."

You are my light to help me see.
You are my air to help me breath.
You are my blanket to keep me warm.
You are my sunshine after the storm.
You are my thoughts when I'm sad.
You are my laughter when I'm glad.
You are my friend through it all.
You are my everything big or small
You are my life.
And I don't want to let it go.
I love you and that's what matter most.
So let sing together to the joy of life.

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:02 PM
Mom, you know that I love you very much. But sometimes it is hard to get close to you because you do push me away at times, defly when I seem to need you most. Sometimes I just wish we can sit alone without others around and really talk about what is on our mind. I want you to know that I hate you, but love you even more. I just want us to be close and be a real mother and daughter that we should have been. I can not blame all the fault on you what life had brought us, because our world had brought us so much pain and sorrow and no help to keep us a family. But there is no reason why we can't take a needle and thread right now and mend both our hearts and start over as a family. Please mom, can we start over and be a family?

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:51 PM
Thank you

Karorine's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:48 PM
Touch, emotional feeling with a zap an urge to feel the deeper kind of love.
Exploring around finding their every darkest secrets wiping every worried wrinkles.
Slowly and lightly outlining their shell to find a way in so they don't feel so alone and scared.
Wiping a tear that slowly drips from their soul.
Your touch reminds them that they are not completly alone.
Now there is a feeling of a deep lonely thought that you may feel that you are alone and there is no exscape, until one person reaches out and reminds you that you are not the only one that feels so alone.
Take a moment out of your life and reach out a hand and say hello.

Previous 1