Fri 01/23/09 12:19 PM

I do it like this:

( o )V( o )

or this

(o)Y(o)

How do you make it smaller than that. laugh

Woni's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:15 PM

Is there something wrong with my pictures, my face, or my profile that people just look at and then don't say anything even after I was the one to send them mail?

I don't mean to sound rude but it looks messy behind you in that pic. Maybe that bothers some people?flowerforyou

It is messy. Was a messy day. Guess I could take better full length pics. :)

Woni's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:08 PM

Show us yer bewbs...

LOL now how do I do that and still not be naked?

Woni's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:05 PM
Is there something wrong with my pictures, my face, or my profile that people just look at and then don't say anything even after I was the one to send them mail?

Woni's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:47 AM
If you are to move in as "roommates" and there is some sexual tension that isn't a good idea. You two will wind up having sex. I fell in love with and married my best friend. It was a situation like yours minus the kids and drama. It was a very good marriage because we had the best communication of friendship. Good luck to you.

Woni's photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:11 PM
A man of few words?

Woni's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:58 AM

they come with their own.........

toothpic............

So that is what that was? They all said I got the lucky part. :)

Woni's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:30 AM

DO PINEAPPLES GROW ON PINE TREES????????

You place a pine tree and an apple tree in the same hole and then you get ....

Woni's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:25 AM
What you have never gotten choked on a mango bone? That was so funny I am going to use that as my new saying for the day. Well that so "choke me on a mango bone".

Woni's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:51 PM
Spits chewing tobacco juice in his old McDonald's cup at the table.

Woni's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:46 AM
eyes so red, light hurts

Woni's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:24 AM
Not those too but Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estévez really look alike to me.

Woni's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:07 PM
I am still awake but not for long ;)

Woni's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:13 AM
I like that one very much flowerforyou

Woni's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:57 PM
I'm asking for help as to what to do because I have no experience so i don't know what to do. I don't need help with my mistake, I know what I did and how bad it was.

Without honesty. trust and communication a relationship WILL fail. Be honest with her, trust that she is being honest with you and communicate your differences. If it lasts you did the right thing, if it doesn't view it as practice. Given enough time a heart will mend itself. Give her the time she asks for and accept any decision she makes.

Woni's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:53 AM
Ok here is my story any advice.

When I was 14 my sister, who was 2 years older than me, had a party. There was a guy standing all alone so I went to talk to him. He was 18 at the time. We had a few things in common and sort of hit it off. I was not allowed to date at that age, but he could come over the house. We used to sneak kisses and so forth. He joined the navy with a friend of his. After basic training it was agreed we would write letters and we could see each other when he came home on leave. The first time he got leave, I was 16 and my mother allowed me to date. We had fun until he had to go back.
I received a letter from him that almost broke my heart. He said I should get another boyfriend. It would be a long time before we saw each other again, and he didn't think he could be faithful that long. We continued to write letters and each boyfriend I had I told them I was writing him, and that he was at this time nothing more than a friend. After 4 years in the Navy he came back home and I had a boyfriend we were kind of serious. This boyfriend turned out to be a big jerk. In the mean time my navy friend had moved out of town. This is when I met my husband. When the navy guy found out I was married he was devastated, but moved on. I had moved on too, and was very happy with my husband and our children. My husband was in the Army so we moved around. After my husband got out we moved back to our home town. Someone had spread a rumor that we were divorcing and another blow to the Navy guy. This time he took off for Alaska. I would see his mother at the store, and ask about him.

Step forward 15 years; my husband has died of pancreatic cancer. Navy guy’s mother is in the late stages of Alzheimer’s, and he moved back home in December to help take care of her. He got in touch with a mutual friend that was at my husband’s funeral, and asks about me. Two days ago he shows up at my door, wanting to know if I would like to start going out. He has never married, and has no children.

Now this is my situation, I have met a guy through JSH. We have been talking and flirting, but haven't gotten serious. How do I tell him, I would really like to see the navy guy?

Woni's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:03 AM
I love the analogy. Just watching fish swim can be hypnotic.

Woni's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:42 AM
You have wayyyy to much time on your hands. devil

Woni's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:12 PM

Love is like a fever...

It sickens my soul and makes me quiver