Community > Posts By > Akinyahalo

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:54 PM

What if i consider her a pretty good friend and someone I love talking to even not dealing with a relationship

Keep her as a friend and watch yourself! If she is with someone else, if that goes sour, she might only come to you as a rebound, as someone safe!
OH believe me I know that one all to well. Just went through it and I learned my lesson all to well.

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:46 PM
What if i consider her a pretty good friend and someone I love talking to even not dealing with a relationship

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:39 PM

Stay away man...that's total disrespect to both of them rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Why stay away if I am not trying to break up the relationship.

A Dog Pisses up a tree in his neighbourhood for a reason...what's your motives then? pitchfork
So basically you are telling me i should end a friendship just because she ended up dating someone else. She didn't really know at the time that i had feelings for her and she doesn't even really know now so why should I end the friendship

Because you want to be with her...you want it to turn into something more which makes you biased you can't be a friend if you want a relationship that I take it she is happy in to end.
Okay so I guess you all missed the statement that i am not a homewrecker. I am not trying to break them up and would never dream of doing that. I am respectful and I am a good guy so why are you harping on me so bad about this

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:37 PM
What in the world should i do about liking a girl that already has a bf

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:35 PM

Stay away man...that's total disrespect to both of them rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

A Dog Pisses up a tree in his neighbourhood for a reason...what's your motives then? pitchfork
So basically you are telling me i should end a friendship just because she ended up dating someone else. She didn't really know at the time that i had feelings for her and she doesn't even really know now so why should I end the friendship

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:29 PM

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:29 PM
Sound advice and exactly what I am doing right now.

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:22 PM
Okay right now i have really starting to like a girl but she already has a bf and I don't want to be a home breaker but not being able to be with her really sucks. What Should I do without getting myself into any kind of problems or making her run away from me.

Akinyahalo's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:34 PM
OK i have really found who i want to be with but i am not so sure I can really tell her cause although we get along great everytime we talk and it seems it would be great we haven't really talked about anything like so I have no idea what i should do about it. Can someone please elp me here.

Akinyahalo's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:28 PM
Praise the Lord for the wonderful Sabbath Day we just had and the good word he poured out this morning in our service through my pastor.

Akinyahalo's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:41 AM
Marine for 42 more days then i am out of the marines for good.

Akinyahalo's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:39 AM
I go polar bearing so surfing in cold would be nothing for me.

Would you go polar bearing with me.
(swimming in a frozen lake or river)

Akinyahalo's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:37 AM
I did it. I got myself an absolute cougar. !2 years older than me. Sexy and fun as hell and the perfect woman for me. Every younger guy should go out there and look for a cougar for themselves. It is so good and better than going with some young immature girl.

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:25 PM
nope i am working

do you ever work holidays

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:17 PM
iwas the only 1 out of 50 that could eat a level 10 spiceness at a restaurant in oki so yeah i am goodbye

can you twist your tongue

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:09 PM
hey not all of us are like that some of us use are brains to think instead of something else

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:08 PM
3 years spent in asia i love it
can you eat super spicy foods?

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:36 PM
wow this is cool all lovers no one else that is in

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:31 PM

I absolutely love military men! Oh wait, you meant.... oh. Well, absolutely! If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
i have that as a bumper sticker

Akinyahalo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:25 PM
ok theres a start woohoo

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25